• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Glow CPDs. They're alive.

The Lat molds never came any other way. If you're used to throwing a TeeBird and buy a TeeBird+, you'll know you don't have anywhere near the same mold.

Yet everyone should be throwing a River because "it's so much better than a TeeBird!" even though it's just a rip off TB+... this place is hilarious.

Yet everyone should be throwing a River because "it's so much better than a TeeBird!" even though it's just a rip off TB+... this place is hilarious.

Say wha....? :\

The river has a slanted rim, but I've never found it to be anything like a teebird.

Hardly. They compare to Leopards more than TeeBirds. The TeeBird+ is beefier than the TeeBird as well.

Why so grumpy?

Hardly. They compare to Leopards more than TeeBirds. The TeeBird+ is beefier than the TeeBird as well.

Why so grumpy?

Didn't mean anything by it. I guess the River I've thrown was more overstable than usual from what you guys are saying. I just don't understand the + hate.

Opto River is kind of like a Leopard cross bred with a Z Surge SS.

It wants to move left to right and flex at the end, at least for people with some snap.

Anyone else get shipping confirmation already? I thought I'd read that Hero only ships Wed-Fri, but I got my tracking number a couple hours ago! Wahoo...can't wait to get mine!!

Anyone else get shipping confirmation already? I thought I'd read that Hero only ships Wed-Fri, but I got my tracking number a couple hours ago! Wahoo...can't wait to get mine!!

Yeah, I got mine. Least they could do since shipping was $264.12. Well, it wasn't that bad but damn, they wanted $21.20 for USPS. I ended up with UPS for $14.

had never even heard of them till this morning. Thanks for the heads up Tbird, you made me a very happy. great price too, cant wait

had never even heard of them till this morning. Thanks for the heads up Tbird, you made me a very happy. great price too, cant wait
Thank Apdrvya, not me. He was nice enough to post the link. :) I'm just so excited about getting mine (UPS is showing Friday!!!! Bring on the weekend!!!!) that I can't stop posting in the thread.

Just checked the supply. It looks like both weight options in all stamp colors but rainbow are still in stock. I'm really shocked these haven't sold out.

Thank Apdrvya, not me. He was nice enough to post the link. :) I'm just so excited about getting mine (UPS is showing Friday!!!! Bring on the weekend!!!!) that I can't stop posting in the thread.

Just checked the supply. It looks like both weight options in all stamp colors but rainbow are still in stock. I'm really shocked these haven't sold out.

damn missed out on the rainbow. i saw the FB link from DM after.
idk if they will sell out, i bet they made a huge production of these. it really is money in the bank for them, and EO players. got 4, might get more, tech 3 as one is for menacewarf. some of the japan open stamps they had were dope. the eel and blow fish are bad ass
TBird, you get any rainbow stamps, maybe just one youd trade?

Last edited:
Considering the existing stock, 300 was a good number. Any ideas about how much of each weight was run?

It doesn't seem like it is raising all that much money though. $18 * 300 = $5400. That's without subtracting what it cost them to produce/buy them.

Anyone have any thoughts about what the other 3 fundraiser discs will be?

JAKE, send me a PM, and we can talk about it.

Last edited:
....300 stamped

Considering the existing stock, 300 was a good number. Any ideas about how much of each weight was run?

It doesn't seem like it is raising all that much money though. $18 * 300 = $5400. That's without subtracting what it cost them to produce/buy them.

Anyone have any thoughts about what the other 3 fundraiser discs will be?

JAKE, send me a PM, and we can talk about it.

i dont doubt what you have heard, it just seems so unlikely to me. if so im just happy i got my hands on a few.

i was wondering about the others as well