• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Glow CPDs. They're alive.

That bear is FIERCE! Think they'll be $17.99-$19.99, or are we going to get price gouged for our prayers finally being answered?

These better be readily available and not gouged. I know people will buy 10 then sell on eBay for $50+ each.

disgusted-mother-of-god-l.png

One sucks and the other doesnt? Lol

Ive spoken to a few people about these and these will be NON + mold.

well that is great news....maybe i can try these discmania discs again!

I hate the two molds one name thing!

Discmania get your crap together!

well that is great news....maybe i can try these discmania discs again!

I hate the two molds one name thing!

Discmania get your crap together!

Seriously? Don't make this Discmania's fault.

Yeah...jussi never authorized the plus mold crap. Thats innova doing that bs.

This. They actually made more of them (innova did) and Jussi told them he didnt want them. I think some ended up on factory store site, wonder if the rest got ground up?

Besides...discmania doesnt mold their own discs,innova does.

So what will be the first disc Innova "accidentally" slaps the Anhyzer top on and suddenly creates a new mold for themselves?

I know the Anhyzer top is Discmania only. I just don't see it staying that way. It's made way too many awesome discs.

This. They actually made more of them (innova did) and Jussi told them he didnt want them. I think some ended up on factory store site, wonder if the rest got ground up?

They should've all been ground up.

I wonder what the percentage is that Innova gets off of Discmania discs?

So what will be the first disc Innova "accidentally" slaps the Anhyzer top on and suddenly creates a new mold for themselves?

I know the Anhyzer top is Discmania only. I just don't see it staying that way. It's made way too many awesome discs.

Firebird, then Innova would have their own PD.

Firebird, then Innova would have their own PD.

So I have a question about that. With different plastics' shrinkage during cooling, could they run PDs in a different blend of the same plastic that was used for certification, have it cool more/less, and have the disc certified as a unique mold?

Going by people's comments about the Reef and APX being the same exact mold, their specs are different. Could this be an instance of that scenario in practice?

i've heard urban legends about this kind of thing happening, same mold but different plastics or changing up the process so the disc molds up differently to produce 2 different discs.

i wanted to say that i've heard this about 2 of the gateway mids (which probably wouldn't surprise anybody) and maybe even a pair of latitude discs.

Latest posts