• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

Should Chris make the secondary color Black

• Yes

Votes: 78 69.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 34 30.4%

• Total voters
Yeah, I think it's good to go. i was mainly concerned about the padding in the drink holder staying damp, but it squeezed it and It seems dry already. Well, since I have the frame out already, now I can cut a divider to add to it :)

Nice. How many discs do squeeze into the squirrel monkey? I have a chimp right now that holds 14-16 and I was thinking about getting a smaller bag this summer.

I'm pretty sure the Squirrel is the same as the Spider Monkey in terms of disc capacity - I fit 9 in the main compartment, and one in the putter pocket.

Mad Scientist said:
I'm pretty sure the Squirrel is the same as the Spider Monkey in terms of disc capacity - I fit 9 in the main compartment, and one in the putter pocket.

Yup. I roll with 9 +2 in the putter pocked with my squirrel.

Man, i don't know what i've been thinking this last year that i've had my spider monkey. The whole time i've had a set of quad shocks not in use on my old innova bag. I guess i just thought there was no point on such a small bag but today i thought of it for some reason and tried them on there. Awesome.

I was finding myself in situations where i didnt want to take the sim out because of snowy/muddy wet conditions but the spider wore my left shoulder down over the round, this appears to be a perfect solution. :mrgreen:

I fit ten discs in the main compartment of my spider monkey and they rattle a little plus one in the putter pocket. I could probably squeeze one more in there if I needed to. Awesome bag I can't believe I used to use a backpack.

dgdave said:
Will the next round of kongs have the LE features on them?

yep... they will have the updates I just cut out new pattern pieces for the Kongs the other day, gonna be cutting some more Kong's out soon

In regards to washing, after an "amigo" of mine kicked mine into some dank creek water I gave it a soak in hot water with oxyclean. Two years in the dirt and still looks (and now smells) fresh. Love it.

Tossin' in Memphis said:
Received my Kelly green chimp....holy cow I love this thing!
The Chimp is a great bag. I've had mine for 2 yrs and it looks brand new. And, all the stitching is intact!! Sorry, I couldn't help myself... :oops:

Yeah my Chimp looks new after 100 rounds, the bottom is barely worn. And yet I still find myself eyeing a Silverback...

Steady 26542 said:
Tossin' in Memphis said:
Received my Kelly green chimp....holy cow I love this thing!
The Chimp is a great bag. I've had mine for 2 yrs and it looks brand new. And, all the stitching is intact!! Sorry, I couldn't help myself... :oops:
Great to hear...I'm going to get some quads for it and I'll be set

I have one of the first original silverbacks... No matter how many times the man tries to wean me off my old school silverback, i still keep coming back to it..
It's stood the test of time so far and the only wear n tear that's noticable is the outside webbing to hold the minis.. I suspect from brushing up against trees, thorns, and such roughage.