• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

Should Chris make the secondary color Black

• Yes

Votes: 78 69.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 34 30.4%

• Total voters
Has the process of cleaning one of these been discussed in here or elsewhere? Maybe the website has a tutorial? I have a Silverback and wanted to know if I should just hose it down and let it hang dry or if there is a true way to clean these.

I threw my silverback in the washer (removed the internal frame obviously) and then let it air dry. Did not seem to have an adverse affect on anything.

I wouldn't suggest throwing it in the washer and especially not the dryer... from what I have tried I would suggest using a bucket with a mild soap mixture and scrubbing it down then rinsing it with a hose or some thing then let it air dry..

gorillaboy said:
I wouldn't suggest throwing it in the washer and especially not the dryer... from what I have tried I would suggest using a bucket with a mild soap mixture and scrubbing it down then rinsing it with a hose or some thing then let it air dry..
Thanks for that GB man. Snow finally fell in Colorado so I wanted to clean it while I was locked inside.

Anybody tried the 1 1/2 PVC free floating frame on their Chimp? I'm curious if it would make the discs sit too high, and how it would wear with all the discs touching the bottom of the bag. I put some free floating PVC pipes in my crunch box and it worked well, never thought of trying it in the Chimp.

emiller3 said:
Anybody tried the 1 1/2 PVC free floating frame on their Chimp? I'm curious if it would make the discs sit too high, and how it would wear with all the discs touching the bottom of the bag. I put some free floating PVC pipes in my crunch box and it worked well, never thought of trying it in the Chimp.

I had some 1 1/4 PVC laying around and cut it to fit and it works really well. The discs don't stick out the top. I was afraid that the disc would lay on the bottom of the bag but they don't; they only rest on the pipes. I would definitely recommend trying it.

Edit: My bag is a chimp.

any LE Simians coming?

I would be interested in one had better access/use to the space beneath the discs, and maybe an umbrella holder for when its deployed, so you could sit on your simian and dry your discs off and not have to think about holding the umbrella with the other hand.

I need to haul a bunch of stuff in tourneys, because the weather can change quickly. So a place to stuff jacket, sweathshirt, food, lots of towels, minis, birdiebag, and so on.

rehder said:
any LE Simians coming?

I would be interested in one had better access/use to the space beneath the discs, and maybe an umbrella holder for when its deployed, so you could sit on your simian and dry your discs off and not have to think about holding the umbrella with the other hand.

I need to haul a bunch of stuff in tourneys, because the weather can change quickly. So a place to stuff jacket, sweatshirt, food, lots of towels, minis, birdie bag, and so on.

I have a few changes for the Sim I've been thinking about for a while now.... most likely going to try and implement some of them next time I cut some more out...which should be soon...still trying to catch up from December

Are you going to eventually take the le silverback features into the Kong design like you are doing with your standard silverback?

yeah I'm gonna be changing my whole line up to include more of the LE features.... and its going to happen the next time I need to cut out each design I have.