• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

Should Chris make the secondary color Black

• Yes

Votes: 78 69.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 34 30.4%

• Total voters
keepitfreshbrah said:
Quick question for those of you that have the chimp. Are you able to fit a hoodie in your larger side pocket opposite the water bottle holder?
I don't think so. I wasn't able to get my XXL hoodie stuffed into it but you might be able to get a smaller one in if you fold it just right.

rKp said:
keepitfreshbrah said:
Quick question for those of you that have the chimp. Are you able to fit a hoodie in your larger side pocket opposite the water bottle holder?
I don't think so. I wasn't able to get my XXL hoodie stuffed into it but you might be able to get a smaller one in if you fold it just right.

Not sure about a hoodie... but I've gotten an XL North Face Apex soft shell in mine.

J-Bolt said:
gorillaboy said:
BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL!

get free shipping on black friday by using the coupon code "free" when you check out

http://www.gorilla-boy.com/store
"Invalid Coupon Code"

Talked to Chris....this should be fixed now...

dgdave said:
Such a giving little gorilla you are. Now where's my bag?

its not there yet? I thought it wud have been since I dropped it off at the post office on tuesday..Im gonna check the tracking

Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item is out for delivery at 7:37 am on November 27, 2010 in NORMAN, OK

looks like it shud be there today! hit me up when you get it

112710150911.jpg

112710150941.jpg

I'm gonna write up a review on this after I get un one more round with it here in about an hour. Maybe even make a video.

here's a quick run down of how backed up i am on orders..just in case you all wanted to know....

as of today I'm working on orders from Nov 17th...doing every thing I can to work as much as possible! I even hired a friend to stay at my house now and take care of my kids so I can get up and just go in the mornings and just concentrate on working! there's about 30+ orders lined up to be made right now and more are coming in every day...

any one know where I can go get cloned at????

Latest posts