• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

Should Chris make the secondary color Black

• Yes

Votes: 78 69.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 34 30.4%

• Total voters
booter said:
so when will these be up for sale?

soon! I have to get my info for the bag together and put it up on the store...

the price of this bag is gonna be $170.00

the reason its gonna be so much more than a normal SB is because I spent twice as much for the cordura and it takes twice as long to put together and I'm also only ever gonna make roughly around 70 of them

so will there ever be an LE Simian???

just wondering so I can
a) start saving
b) get my sh!t ready for when I get kicked out of the house

the LE Silverback is nice very nice but for another bag I'm looking to go backpack style...this is too close the my Carolina

although with the changes you made your bag sounds like it is functionally way better than the Carolina

I dont have any plans for a LE Simian right now but you never know one of these days I just might do it...but for now the LE is just gonna be a Silverback..I gotta start thinking about what I will do for the next time I do an LE bag!

alright....after some thought on it Ive decided to bring the price down on the LE Silverback....the more I looked at it the $170 price tag seems a bit much...soooo....I'm bringing it down to $150

for any of you in the PA area that are planning on going to the "nockamixon Hoodoo" I have just today made the first production run of the LE Silverback and I have donated it for this tourney.... and from what I hear its gonna be some sort of raffle prize... I am marking and dating every one of these bags that I ever end up making and this one is marked under the top flap in red sharpie "#01 9-27-10"

here's a link to a thread with more info on the tourney http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21659

just so you all can see it again :wink:
front closed:
59051_434427736313_680141313_5661774_8017005_n.jpg

right side:
62187_434427796313_680141313_5661775_8336951_n.jpg

left side:
59945_434428206313_680141313_5661780_1612527_n.jpg

back:
60512_434427956313_680141313_5661778_7298837_n.jpg

gorillaboy said:
for any of you in the PA area that are planning on going to the "nockamixon Hoodoo" I have just today made the first production run of the LE Silverback and I have donated it for this tourney.... and from what I hear its gonna be some sort of raffle prize... I am marking and dating every one of these bags that I ever end up making and this one is marked under the top flap in red sharpie "#01 9-27-10"

here's a link to a thread with more info on the tourney http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21659

Well...i am happy to report in that this LE back....is outta this world. The new additions/changes really take the bag to a new level. I like the new internal frame system...bigger is better :)

The print....wow...photos dont do it justice...this is just wicked kewl! It's the Ed Hardy of disc golf bags!!!

in regards to looks...no other bag even comes close to this wicked print!!!

Kudos to Chris and Gorilla-Boy for their awesome work!

Thanks Chris!!!

well I guess some one just had to have the bag so extremely bad that they bought it off solt today...so that means that I have to make another one for the NH...so instead of bag #01 being given away at the NH it's now gonna be bag #02 instead

I'm just going to get this out there, right now.

I respect your hustle. That bag is on the grind, and I recognize.

Like, I appreciate what you have done here. I just don't get my traveling disc golf going like I used to, because of college and interning. However, I would buy that if I could justify it.

The spider monkey is my bag for life, though. For life.

Luke said:
I'm just going to get this out there, right now.

I respect your hustle. That bag is on the grind, and I recognize.

Like, I appreciate what you have done here. I just don't get my traveling disc golf going like I used to, because of college and interning. However, I would buy that if I could justify it.

The spider monkey is my bag for life, though. For life.

word

Latest posts