• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

Should Chris make the secondary color Black

• Yes

Votes: 78 69.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 34 30.4%

• Total voters
gorillaboy said:
dgdave said:
I found out last night that gorillas can easily be taken advantage of if they are drinking :)

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!..... we cant let them all find out!
Its ok, I approve of the alternative lifestyle you guys have chosen

I got a random text today with this attached.

150066_1718954376707_1323699836_31823725_1646908_n.jpg

Had my Chimp for about a year now, and have 0 complaints. I am thinking of maybe picking up a spider for glow/lunch rounds. Stock shows low on the website. Is it accurate Chris?

Edit:^ that divider looks sweet. Hows the function?

J-Bolt said:
Had my Chimp for about a year now, and have 0 complaints. I am thinking of maybe picking up a spider for glow/lunch rounds. Stock shows low on the website. Is it accurate Chris?

Edit:^ that divider looks sweet. Hows the function?

I have a couple dozen spiders I cut out..I thought I had added them to the store but maybe I forgot to with how busy Ive started getting again now... I'll have to double check that this weekend...

the divider works very well! along with the new style frame I'm using for the LE version of the silverback.

Quick question for those of you that have the chimp. Are you able to fit a hoodie in your larger side pocket opposite the water bottle holder?

Latest posts