• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

Should Chris make the secondary color Black

• Yes

Votes: 78 69.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 34 30.4%

• Total voters
Solty said:
ziggy said:
Solty said:
gorillaboy said:
just got in some of the codura I'm gonna be using for the LE Silverbacks!!!!! I should have one made up with in the next couple weeks to take pics of and then I'll start doing some pre-sales!!!

i'll take the over on a 2 week window.....who's gambling!

Count me in - what's the odds?

4 to 1

hey I can get in on this right? LOL

gorillaboy said:
for those of you who have been wondering what the new brown color I got looks like I now have a pic up of the Silverback in brown!

the brown is dope!

brown_silverback.jpg

ok guys!!! I got the design tweeks for the LE Silverback dun now!!!! I finished working on the proto type today so next step is make one for pics and then I'll get em posted so you all can see it!

gorillaboy said:
ok guys!!! I got the design tweeks for the LE Silverback dun now!!!! I finished working on the proto type today so next step is make one for pics and then I'll get em posted so you all can see it!

Mine eyes have seen the glory...

Now excuse me as I go recover.

ziggy said:
gorillaboy said:

Mine eyes have seen the glory...

Now excuse me as I go recover.

me too....i got a random text message with the surprise!

saw this on the Gorilla-Boy Face book page...

oh snap!!

front closed:
59051_434427736313_680141313_5661774_8017005_n.jpg

right side:
62187_434427796313_680141313_5661775_8336951_n.jpg

left side:
59945_434428206313_680141313_5661780_1612527_n.jpg

back:
60512_434427956313_680141313_5661778_7298837_n.jpg

if the Simian comes like that at some point I can foresee a divorce in my future

but that is one DAMN FINE looking bag

and just so every one knows..... I'm only gonna be making about 70 or so of these Limited Edition Silverback bags (thats my best guess at this point for how many I can make out of the cordura I had printed for these bags)

I am gonna start out with 50 of them on the store and will fill orders as normal and since I have been much busier now it does take me longer to get orders out right now I would say its roughly any where from 5-9 days for me to make an order and get it shipped, and thats for just any bag....

damnit damnit damnit chris that bag looks badass. I really do not need another bag but this one is tempting me like crazy. Damn you n ur good shit.

when are you gonna put these up for sale?

and here is a list of what I changed and made better on this "LE Silverback" VS "The Standard Silverback"

:two layers of 1060 ballistic nylon on the bottom
:also put 1060 ballistic nylon on the bottom of the drink holders and the side zipper pockets
:made the bag 1 inch taller
:key clip inside the left zipper pocket
:added pockets inside the side pockets
:added a pocket inside the front zipper pocket
:put the Simian wings on the back for the 4 point hook ups for quads which also have some really nice D rings instead of just webbing to hook to..the wings also tuck away and hide if you feel like using a normal strap with the bag
:the frame is a different idea that I seen once and really liked it consist of two 9 inch long 1 1/2 inch pvc pipes and two plastic corogate boards
: the divider is made of cordura and velcros into place and is padded

the bag by itself with the frame in it weighs roughly just over 3lb so its about 1/2lb heavier than a normal Silverback...