• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

Should Chris make the secondary color Black

• Yes

Votes: 78 69.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 34 30.4%

• Total voters
That's how all of Swope is. It's a old school switchback style course, and it's as old as me (put in the ground in 1981, designed sometime in the '70s).

Of course, when you line all of those fairways with OB on both sides, that pin is not so close to the tee :D.

I was just commenting you miss your line a little bit and your driving in on the next group

You can't really see it in the picture, but all of those fairways are lined with OB rope.

On another note, look what I found on the PDGA's site in their hole walkthrough of the Brent Hambrick Memorial.

paige_14_pitch.jpg

yea I noticed that paige owns a simian the other day. She had some pics of her and it at some tourney a few weks ago and the caddy she had was pimpin it for her.. Nice to see GB gettn more and more exposure :)

Haven't asked in a while, and since it's almost August:

What's the word on the LE Silverbacks? Any new features to talk about, prototypes, color schemes, etc?

Timko said:
My Simian is still up for sale. Someone please buy it.

I'd definitely consider it if I was still in the market for a bag, but my wife surprised me and just bought me the L64 pro bag at Mid-Am.

well...heres the lastest news about what ever I can think of to throw at ya.....

I dont have Orange any more for now for a color choice...I have replaced it with Brown! and right now i have brown/gray Squirrels Monkeys and Simian's available!

as For news on the LE bags....I'm hoping to have one made up to take pictures of so I can put them up for sale before August is over! I have decided that I am going to be beefing up the bag a bit from what the standard version of the bags is. I'm gonna do a double lined bottom of the 1060 ballistic removing the I.D. window pocket and replacing it with a dif style pocket, probably gonna ad a key clip on the inside of one of the side pockets and there might be one or two other things but I havent totally had the chance to sit down and work on em yet...

been extremely busy with life lately and its been rough on trying to keep up with getting out orders and trying to get more bags cut out so my stock has been dropping but I'm trying to get stuff cut out when i get the chance! and once i have it cut out it gets put onto the store so if there is some thing your wanting and havent seen it there just keep looking or ask me when i think I might have more ready to go onto the store!

chucka said:
Any way you can post pics of the brown squirrel monkey? I may just have to order one :)

I havent had the chance to put any of the bags together in brown yet since no one has ordered one...

added 24 Silverbacks and 23 Chimp's to the store today!

NIce. I have had my Green Chimp for a few years now and it looks brand new when I clean off the dust and dirt. My buddies bought Phenix bags this spring and theirs look older than my two year bag. Good work Chris.

Woo, just got a camo/grey squirrel monkey in the mail today! Took it out to the course and I'm loving it. Great bag, keep up the good work.

Got a squirrel monkey for my roommate for his birthday and it was so nice i almost kept it for myself...i think i'll sell my innova comp and older innova bag so i can purchase another SM. or maybe i'll have to check out the other bags closer from GB...nice job and the navy blue is a great color.

just got in some of the codura I'm gonna be using for the LE Silverbacks!!!!! I should have one made up with in the next couple weeks to take pics of and then I'll start doing some pre-sales!!!

gorillaboy said:
just got in some of the codura I'm gonna be using for the LE Silverbacks!!!!! I should have one made up with in the next couple weeks to take pics of and then I'll start doing some pre-sales!!!

i'll take the over on a 2 week window.....who's gambling!

Solty said:
gorillaboy said:

Count me in - what's the odds?

ziggy said:
Solty said:
gorillaboy said:

Count me in - what's the odds?

4 to 1

Latest posts