• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

Should Chris make the secondary color Black

• Yes

Votes: 78 69.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 34 30.4%

• Total voters
booter said:
sm and the sim seem to be the trend around here.

camo squirrel monkey and camo sim :mrgreen: special thanks to discjunkie and frank d

IMG_3781.jpg

Nice straps on that Squirrel...how are those riding for you?

yea ive read on here about alot of spills. honestly ive had only 1 spill and that was when i first got it. since then ive yet to have another spill. i did try the upside down thing,usually if i carry less plastic ill run with the chimp during the week.for longer days of golf ill pack my sim but ive gotten it down on how to put it on without swinging it like my chimp. if i do get an increase in spills sooner than later ill def flip the discs upside down,until then i think ill be fine 8)

mason-the straps work great man! perfect fit for the chimp,it feels like nothing is on my back anymore. the straps are surprisingly built very well and padded up for great comfort. thanks again man

So can you give us any ideas on what the LE Bag could consist of?

If it's the right features and the right price, I'll probably be getting one this year! Oh, and it has to be available in Camo! (woodland preferably)

victorb said:
So can you give us any ideas on what the LE Bag could consist of?

If it's the right features and the right price, I'll probably be getting one this year! Oh, and it has to be available in Camo! (woodland preferably)

I'm not gonna be changing any features of what ever bag it is I go with....I'm thinking of doing $*((@($&) #@!(%&@$ to them.

sorry it's kind of on the DL right now what I'm gonna do :wink:

Jesse B 707 said:
SkaBob said:
You're like the Steve Jobs of disc golf!

does this mean we're gonna see a simian as big as a refrigerator?

You kiddin me?

He's gonna build the Disc Golf Gorilla Monster ATV completely gone green, no motor oil needed.

Yabba dabba doo

ziggy said:
Jesse B 707 said:
SkaBob said:
You're like the Steve Jobs of disc golf!

does this mean we're gonna see a simian as big as a refrigerator?

You kiddin me?

He's gonna build the Disc Golf Gorilla Monster ATV completely gone green, no motor oil needed.

Yabba dabba doo

stroke his ego some more....LOL

Hey love the bag thanks for sending it out, I have been playing with it almost everyday, up till today cause MI is getting slammed with snow right now. Already at 3 in. and its only started at 9 or so. Crazy shit. The bag is the dopest of the dope. Has held up awsome and its been in snow, mud all the winter yuck. Ive have started the review and will have it done by the weekend and up on the site. Thanks again for allowing us to do the review.

discgolfersdigest said:
Hey love the bag thanks for sending it out, I have been playing with it almost everyday, up till today cause MI is getting slammed with snow right now. Already at 3 in. and its only started at 9 or so. Crazy shit. The bag is the dopest of the dope. Has held up awsome and its been in snow, mud all the winter yuck. Ive have started the review and will have it done by the weekend and up on the site. Thanks again for allowing us to do the review.

any time you want to do another review let me know

OK, I've decided to buy a Chimp, now all I have left to do is to decide on the color. It's down to Gray or Navy blue. My only hesitation about the Gray is that it seems that it might show dirt more since it's a lighter color. Has anyone had the gray bag for a year or more? Does it stay "clean" looking.

(An aside to GB- if there was a Blue/Gray combo I'd snap it up in a second, but I know you don't offer those in the Chimp. Personally, I like Royal Blue the best too. Just giving a little customer feedback... 8) )

Olorin said:
OK, I've decided to buy a Chimp, now all I have left to do is to decide on the color. It's down to Gray or Navy blue. My only hesitation about the Gray is that it seems that it might show dirt more since it's a lighter color. Has anyone had the gray bag for a year or more? Does it stay "clean" looking.

(An aside to GB- if there was a Blue/Gray combo I'd snap it up in a second, but I know you don't offer those in the Chimp. Personally, I like Royal Blue the best too. Just giving a little customer feedback... 8) )

I used to have royal blue... I opted to switch to the navy blue cuz it dont show dirt as much :wink:

Without search working, 126 pages of this is a lot to look through so I will straight up ask about the waterproofness of the Simian. Is the bottom waterproof? How about the top pillow thing for the seat? Is there a raincover or do you basically need to have a big umbrella with you if you want to use this bag in wet times?

josser said:
Without search working, 126 pages of this is a lot to look through so I will straight up ask about the waterproofness of the Simian. Is the bottom waterproof? How about the top pillow thing for the seat? Is there a raincover or do you basically need to have a big umbrella with you if you want to use this bag in wet times?

the cordura I use has a urathane coating so it's pretty rain proof and besides the seat foam is completely replacable if ever need be. and the bottom of the bag has 2 layers of 1060 ballistic nylon which also has a urathane coating so really it's gonna stay pretty dry inside.

Latest posts