• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
been using my bag and inspired a few people to possibly get one, hope some business goes your way! also everyone seems to be get boners too when they see it, idk

alright all the sewing is done on these 12 simians! now to head out to the garage and cut all the tubes for the frames then finish assembling them all. tomorrow and maybe wednesday will be a shipping day.

yes theres been plenty of good progress on them so far. tops are done, backs are done, and about half the sides are close to finished. and after counting every thing it is 37 chimps being made lol.

:clap:

Any idea what you are going to start on after the chimps? Trying to get this back up to the top, dont like looking on page 3 for the GB

^^^ hopefully those chimps will be done by the end of the week ;)

probly gonna do some a couple gorillas then squirrels then LE's .. I only have a couple of each to make so I'm gonna get them out of the way and that should take more than two weeks( I'd be suprised if it did) and then I'm gonna do 12 more simians after that

well I now have the whole mid section of all the chimps finished and can start putting in one of the sides that are finished... I love how fast chimps go together from start to finish! :thmbup:

Hey Gorrilla Boy, I ordered a Simian a few weeks ago, and you said it would be 2 months. I just saw your post about starting 12 simians. Is the Wine and Grey one apart of that order?

Hey Gorrilla Boy, I ordered a Simian a few weeks ago, and you said it would be 2 months. I just saw your post about starting 12 simians. Is the Wine and Grey one apart of that order?

I really couldn't tell you if it will be apart of those 12 right now since I'm not that close to starting on them yet. and if you only ordered a few weeks ago then your sim will be in the group of sims i do after the 12 sims I was referring to doing

Cant wait for my Squirrel Monkey. Love the Silverback so far and looking forward to having the small bag for everyday use.

Latest posts