• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
chimps are done! gonna be shipping out whats ordered for chimps on monday and every thing else that is left has been put on the store and is ready to be bought and shipped!

What are you making now? I think you said a mixed order of three different bags.

Yesterday I saw for the first time (in person) the new design on the Simians...pretty damn slick! :cool:

Some major upgrades to the old design, especially with the side pockets and redesigned straps (although I think it would be even sweeter still if the straps had the ability to get swapped out for other straps if desired).

Yesterday I saw for the first time (in person) the new design on the Simians...pretty damn slick! :cool:

Some major upgrades to the old design, especially with the side pockets and redesigned straps (although I think it would be even sweeter still if the straps had the ability to get swapped out for other straps if desired).

I love to hear that! I ordered mine about 3 weeks ago, and I was told 2 months, but that is fine, that bag is sick!

chimps are done! gonna be shipping out whats ordered for chimps on monday and every thing else that is left has been put on the store and is ready to be bought and shipped!

sick! my september birthday present is almost here!! lol.. (no sarcasm to you GB, i really am stoked)

Good News everyone!!! Gorilla-Boy has agreed to do a small run of PURPLE bags!!! All the sales will be coordinated thru http://www.mrdiscgolf.com/store/ I was very stoked when he agreed!! We need to work to have at least 10 orders before help start processing so he can order in the bolt of PURPLE fabric. There is NO restrictions on which bag model you can order!!! If anyone has any questions, let me know!

What are we talking? Grape, plum, or barney? I think I will stick to green... but thanks

Good News everyone!!! Gorilla-Boy has agreed to do a small run of PURPLE bags!!! All the sales will be coordinated thru http://www.mrdiscgolf.com/store/ I was very stoked when he agreed!! We need to work to have at least 10 orders before help start processing so he can order in the bolt of PURPLE fabric. There is NO restrictions on which bag model you can order!!! If anyone has any questions, let me know!

Ok Professor Farnsworth ;)

just got my chimp today (its awesome, thanks man!) im tempted to buy a purple _____ too lol

Hey GB, I preorderd a Simian a few weeks back in black. Can I change that to the Royal Purple or it it too late? I'm a Baltimore Ravens fan and this would look awesome!!

Acid Elvis

Latest posts