• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well after a day n a half worth of cutting and getting parts ready I got started on sewing the first 13 of these sims. was able to finish the tops to the 13 and tomorrow will start on the next section.

The silverback is whats up.

profilepic16935_2.gif

Still could have had 2-3 more in the main compartment if i took out the divider, even more if i use the pouch behind the putter pocket, i could probably get 20ish in there if i wanted.

well i ordered a chimp..i already have a big bag and this seems to be about the perfect size for those loooong dg days..thx GB

middle sections of 13 sims are now done and the sides are getting close to finished. I figure a few more days worth of work and these 13 will be ready to ship out.

bump so I dont have to look on page 3 to find out about my simian. Any progress?

bump so I dont have to look on page 3 to find out about my simian. Any progress?

yes! there's always progress ;)

just finished up the first 13 outer shells to the sims all that's left is making the inner cradle and cutting tubes for the frames and final assembly. should be starting to ship out in about 2 days or so of the first 13.

Latest posts