• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I looked at the tracking number this morning and knew my bag would be in today. I get home and find a slip of paper in my mail box. Moral of the storry, still waiting for my bag. Dang you post office. :wall:

gb keep up the good work.

I looked at the tracking number this morning and knew my bag would be in today. I get home and find a slip of paper in my mail box. Moral of the storry, still waiting for my bag. Dang you post office. :wall:

gb keep up the good work.

yeah its a bit hard to fit a 20x12x12 box in a mailbox ;)

Hey GB i just wanted to say thanks for the awesome looking simian. i cant wait to try it out on the course. This bag is awesome, the only thing i could say would make it better would be to put the belly straps on like the dual pack has. It straps around your waist and you never carry the weight on your shoulders just your hips, which makes a huge difference. Other than that this bag is flawless. Thanks again.

Hey GB i just wanted to say thanks for the awesome looking simian. i cant wait to try it out on the course. This bag is awesome, the only thing i could say would make it better would be to put the belly straps on like the dual pack has. It straps around your waist and you never carry the weight on your shoulders just your hips, which makes a huge difference. Other than that this bag is flawless. Thanks again.

I've considered hip straps...IMO for hiking there the only way to go for packs.... but when it comes to disc golf I don't think it makes sense to hip straps or sternum straps on a bag that is constantly being taken off and put on just becomes more of a hassle than a help, but like I said that's my opinion and that's why I do not put hip straps or sternum straps on the simian. the simian is set up to use sternum straps though if some one wanted to and they had some that were of the removable type from another bag.

I've considered hip straps...IMO for hiking there the only way to go for packs.... but when it comes to disc golf I don't think it makes sense to hip straps or sternum straps on a bag that is constantly being taken off and put on just becomes more of a hassle than a help, but like I said that's my opinion and that's why I do not put hip straps or sternum straps on the simian. the simian is set up to use sternum straps though if some one wanted to and they had some that were of the removable type from another bag.

oh yeah i get it! Not knocking the bag at all. I was kind of worried it wouldnt hold all of my discs but i have more room in this bag than my dual pack. and it has more storage space. I love the little straps on the bag that you can hook things to. Now one question, the bottom compartment, is this for discs? or something else? it fits 3 rocs pretty good i was just worried that they might fall out.

I definitely love the side putter pockets! and all of the discs space you have in the 2 side pockets.

IMO, you might want to offer hip straps for an extra $5 or $10, because even though it might be a hassle, i know in a tourney i love them because it keeps all of my weight off my shoulders.

But Bravo on the design of this thing. I cant wait to hit the course this weekend!

oh yeah i get it! Not knocking the bag at all. I was kind of worried it wouldnt hold all of my discs but i have more room in this bag than my dual pack. and it has more storage space. I love the little straps on the bag that you can hook things to. Now one question, the bottom compartment, is this for discs? or something else? it fits 3 rocs pretty good i was just worried that they might fall out.

I definitely love the side putter pockets! and all of the discs space you have in the 2 side pockets.

IMO, you might want to offer hip straps for an extra $5 or $10, because even though it might be a hassle, i know in a tourney i love them because it keeps all of my weight off my shoulders.

But Bravo on the design of this thing. I cant wait to hit the course this weekend!

the bottom space is for what ever you want to put there if your putting discs in it I would say keep it zipped shut.. I would have to charge a bit more more than 5 or 10 $ to add hipstraps, but who knows maybe in the future with design tweaks and what not I might change my mind.

added pre-orders for simians to the store yesterday, I've been getting so many people contacting me wanting to know why they cant find it on the store and they want to buy it right then. so i put 25 up for the next batch of simians i make. gott get some silverbacks and kongs made before I get to them now though

Just bought a used SB on the marketplace and played Flyboy with it today. Great bag, perfect size, love the compartment behind the putter pocket (I can carry four putters if I want :D). Rides a little higher than my Mojo does, which translates to no lower back pain on long days.

If I ever wear this one out (is that even possible), I might have to buy a new one :D

Quality-wise I would say you can't go wrong with either Voodoo or GB ... it just comes down to what style/size of bag you want.

Hey GB or anyone who may have bought one and gotten it yet, any chance we can see a pic of that purple? I got one coming and wanna drool over it

I have a Kong with the old frame. Is there a consensus on whether it is better to try to update internal frame of bags to be like the new design, or just leave the old one?

I have a Kong with the old frame. Is there a consensus on whether it is better to try to update internal frame of bags to be like the new design, or just leave the old one?

the new style I use (if you try the same size pipe) requires the bag to be 1 inch taller and if you do try it you wont be able to use any dividers in it. all the new ones velcro in place

Had the new simian out this weekend at a tourney. It was getting a ton of looks by alot of people. I wouldnt be surprised if you get a few more orders out of Va. I love it. It was comfortable and can hold a ton. Thanks again for doing a great job.

Ok GB, create your own line of quad hookup straps, they will be called Ape Hangers, split the profits?