• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok GB, create your own line of quad hookup straps, they will be called Ape Hangers, split the profits?

that's been suggested a few times... I've dabbled with making quads and have not yet come up with any thing I like. biggest problem with design them is I just don't have the time to do it, I have'nt even had the time I need to implement design changes and tweaks I still have in mind for my bags.

right now my goal is to get far enough ahead so that I have time to just mess around with designs and new bag ideas

that's been suggested a few times... I've dabbled with making quads and have not yet come up with any thing I like. biggest problem with design them is I just don't have the time to do it, I have'nt even had the time I need to implement design changes and tweaks I still have in mind for my bags.

right now my goal is to get far enough ahead so that I have time to just mess around with designs and new bag ideas

Quick... everybody order a bag :D

Ravens purple and grey, looks slightly blue in the pic i took with my phone but it is a sweet ass purple

gonna be putting up 20 or so silverbacks on the store tomorrow. there's gonna be 2 purple ones available along with all the normal colors I make.

we worked straight through the last 8 days and got a total of 25 silverbacks done, next on the list is 25 kongs should hopefully be done in another 8 days with those.

I was wondering something.....how many discs can the LE Silverback hold? I need to be able to hold around 20+ discs.

It says 14-16, but that's assuming you carry mostly drivers and only 1-2 putters. It's the same amount as my Chimp, and although I have all the room for discs that I NEED, sometimes I feel like having a slightly larger bag.

It says 14-16, but that's assuming you carry mostly drivers and only 1-2 putters. It's the same amount as my Chimp, and although I have all the room for discs that I NEED, sometimes I feel like having a slightly larger bag.

You can get 20 discs in a silverback.. I have 16 right now, 2 in the putter pocket (Magic,Zone) & 14 in the main pocket(4 mids and another magic included) I still have room for at least one more putter or two more drivers if I wanted, especially if i were to take out the divider, and you can easily put discs in the pocket behind the putter pocket.

the LE silverback could carry 20 discs if you use the front zipper pocket for discs. the only bag bigger than the silverback is the kong.

Latest posts