• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so i just found out yesterday that woodland camo is almost impossible to find anywhere now 1000d cordura, that sucks cause it was one of my best selling colors. guess it's time to add a new color to the line up then ;)

How about some hippie camo? I would probably order a 4th if you brought out some tye dye.

How about some hippie camo? I would probably order a 4th if you brought out some tye dye.

don't have any clue where I would find 1000d cordura in tye dye... but I am thinking about possibly adding a few more colors to the line up since I wont be able to get the woodland camo anymore

I have two purple Simians available on the store right now that can ship out right away if anyone wants them

That really does suck, good thing I already got mine :D. Second the tye dye 1000d cordura, we must hunt for it.

Last edited:
Just ordered a Digi Cam Spider Monkey. After reading all of the positive reviews of Gorilla Boy bags I figured I had to get one once my 2nd Fade Crunch's strap clip started ripping from the bag on the drink holder side (first one was replaced for the same problem). Figured I needed a higher quality bag. Hoping this fits the bill. From what I've read I imagine it will do just fine.

Now I just need it to get here. :)

Just ordered a Digi Cam Spider Monkey. After reading all of the positive reviews of Gorilla Boy bags I figured I had to get one once my 2nd Fade Crunch's strap clip started ripping from the bag on the drink holder side (first one was replaced for the same problem). Figured I needed a higher quality bag. Hoping this fits the bill. From what I've read I imagine it will do just fine.

Now I just need it to get here. :)

You will realy like it. I had my spider for three years and it still looks new. My brother is using it now.

You will realy like it. I had my spider for three years and it still looks new. My brother is using it now.

This is exactly what I want to hear. Seriously I've gone through 2 fade crunches Since last Sept. Same problem with both. They replaced the first and I'm sure they'd replace the second. But I don't want another one I want a bag I don't have to replace because it wore out. I don't want it to wear out after a year.

This is exactly what I want to hear. Seriously I've gone through 2 fade crunches Since last Sept. Same problem with both. They replaced the first and I'm sure they'd replace the second. But I don't want another one I want a bag I don't have to replace because it wore out. I don't want it to wear out after a year.

This will sound wierd since its a small bag. If you use a set of quads with this bag it feels like it weighs nothing when fully loaded with discs and water.

Get it replaced and sell the new one. They make crappy bags that don't last may as well take advantage of their one year warranty again...
Just snagged a chimp recently to compliment my spider. These bags are just amazing, and from a basement no less. I have so much pride sporting gb at the course. The spider has seen 100s of rounds still looks brand new.

Get it replaced and sell the new one. They make crappy bags that don't last may as well take advantage of their one year warranty again...
Just snagged a chimp recently to compliment my spider. These bags are just amazing, and from a basement no less. I have so much pride sporting gb at the course. The spider has seen 100s of rounds still looks brand new.

Part of me wants to do this but I don't want to pay to ship it to Fade again. And I don't want to sell someone a crappy product. But I could give it to my buddy who uses a duffle bag for his discs unti he breaks it.

finished up the first round of simians today and getting them all shipped out! should have another 25 simians done in about 3 weeks, some of them will most likely end up on the store for stock with what is currently ordered.

Spider Monkey

I just got my spider monkey. I'm super impressed with the quality craftsmanship done by Gorilla Boy. This thing looks pretty bomb proof. Holds the big Sigg bottle I have nicely. Holds just about as many discs as I need. And the price can't be beat. Seriously for $35 what an awesome bag. Oh and the $10 strap. $10 well spent seriously. I don't have quads. The straps from my previous bags weren't that great so I bought the GB strap also. If you don't have quads man what a nice strap this one is. Comfy as hell as far as single straps go. I'm hoping this bag will stand the test of time.

If there was only one thing I would change I would make the putter pocket able to fit 2 putters without trying to cram it in there. (I'm just keeping one in there but 2 would be awesome.) That's it. I have nothing bad to say about this bag. I'm not complaining at all about the putter pocket just a suggestion that it would be sweet if it could hold 2.

Seriously though if anyone is looking for a small bag. Before you go to one of the big companies to buy a bag. Take a look at the gorilla boy bags. It's money well spent.

Keep up the awesome work man this bag is sweet :clap:

Attachments

• IMG_20120418_165821.jpg
    IMG_20120418_165821.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_20120418_165843.jpg
    IMG_20120418_165843.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 55
So discs in the squirrel and spider monkey stack front to back instead of side to side? Just curious.

So discs in the squirrel and spider monkey stack front to back instead of side to side? Just curious.

Yeah I can't even get them in side to side. I guess if I took the bag apart and took the plastic out maybe but I don't think it's wide enough. It's the same way my previous bag stacked so I'm used to it.

yeah in a squirrel or a spider they have to go front to back the dimension of the main part is 9x6 theres no way they would fit left to right with out cramming and the bag getting out of shape.

Regardless of what way they go in it's a great bag man. You do awsome work! :hfive:

Thanks for the info. I was just curious. I'm still loving my Silverback. Great bag, and several of the guys in the club have asked about it.

Latest posts