• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
got the camo 483 in today. just in time to be able to make a couple of the simians in it. cutting out the rest of the cordura for the sims today also.

got the camo 483 in today. just in time to be able to make a couple of the simians in it. cutting out the rest of the cordura for the sims today also.

Would you be making extras? I am considering getting one of these.

Hello,

I am the proud owner of a GB chimp that I am starting my 3rd season with.

I may want some extra storage space but don't need to carry more discs so I have been thinking about upgrading to a Silverback but haven't seen one in the store in a long time. Are you not making as many of them, or am I just looking on the wrong days? I would even consider buying a LE Silverback but am not a big fan of the fabric. Is there any chance you are making them with solid colours with the upgrades that are on the LE?

Hello,

I am the proud owner of a GB chimp that I am starting my 3rd season with.

I may want some extra storage space but don't need to carry more discs so I have been thinking about upgrading to a Silverback but haven't seen one in the store in a long time. Are you not making as many of them, or am I just looking on the wrong days? I would even consider buying a LE Silverback but am not a big fan of the fabric. Is there any chance you are making them with solid colours with the upgrades that are on the LE?

I still make ever one of my bags yet i have not discontinued anything. the issue is simply that I cant make bags fast enough to keep them in stock at all times. I plan on making silverbacks once i finish the simians I am working on right now, so you will probably see silverbacks on the store in about 3-4 weeks I'm guessing

Just got a Simion. :-D Can't wait to have this thing.

Man I am so excited to finally get this. Playing Leagues will make the simian so much worth it.

it will be done pretty soon, been making it along with two others and I should have them finished and shipped out tomorrow.

wow I am super excited. Thanks! I am glad that I waited to get one of these bags.

Wow I got my bag last night. Can't wait to fill it and show it off. SOOOO Nice. This Simian is insane.

Latest posts