• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
picture.php

Here she is.

im gonna be starting to add simians to the store here soon as I get some done that are actually "in stock" now :thmbup:

I wonder how long they will last on the store :popcorn:

im gonna be starting to add simians to the store here soon as I get some done that are actually "in stock" now :thmbup:

I wonder how long they will last on the store :popcorn:

This thing passed what I had thought it would be. The seat is crazy comfy for a seat that's a bag. Way more storage then I thought. Loving it.:clap::clap:

so far i got a woodland camo, digital camo, kelly gren, brown , and a wine simian ready to go and on the store :)

after seeing my bag last night a guy told me sometime this week he is getting one himself.

Please make more simians!

I'm in desperate need of a new bag, and just missed out this week on one of those 3 remaining simians you had, how long will it be til you make more to have "in stock?"

Also if you havent decided on colors, a primarily white colored simian with hins of light/sky blue would be awesome! ...just saying

Thanks for the great work!

Do all of the bags, in particular the squirrel monkey; have the plastic hoops at all four spots to hook up the quads? I know the pictures online show a plastic hoop on the top but the mesh loops on the back.

Got my two bags in yesterday. Absolutely blown away by The Simian. Looking at this thing, I'm thinking it may be the last big bag that I ever have to buy. A little disappointed with the Squirrel-Monkey though. A frame made predominantly of card-board? Really? For a $60 small bag? The stitching and material is top notch, but I just don't see how that frame is gonna last. The free-floating pieces of PVC are already being problematic. They simply will not stay where they are supposed to, even with a full bag.

Got my two bags in yesterday. Absolutely blown away by The Simian. Looking at this thing, I'm thinking it may be the last big bag that I ever have to buy. A little disappointed with the Squirrel-Monkey though. A frame made predominantly of card-board? Really? For a $60 small bag? The stitching and material is top notch, but I just don't see how that frame is gonna last. The free-floating pieces of PVC are already being problematic. They simply will not stay where they are supposed to, even with a full bag.

its not card board, it is plastic corragate board the stuff is what you see yard signs made of, once you get the pipes wedged between the boards and the discs in there they should be fine, might take a little bit to settle in, i haven't seen or heard of any problems with that frame yet.

Latest posts