• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't pull up your website. I get a blank white page saying something has crashed. Same thing when I go to it on my phone. Anybody else?

I can't pull up your website. I get a blank white page saying something has crashed. Same thing when I go to it on my phone. Anybody else?

It seems to be down for me as well.

Must be a server problem?

Anywhoo...I got my Silverback Monday, and it is amazing. Seriously, if I ever buy another bag, Someone is going to have to try very hard to take my business away from Gorilla Boy.

gonna be done with kongs tomorrow and plan on starting on simians again this Monday. theres a couple left on the store yet for pre orders if you want to get one from the next bunch of sims I make

just got done with the last of the kongs now and added brown and olive drab kongs to the store. starting next monday i will be doing simians again

Pretty funny Gorilla boy story from last night.

I had to meet my girlfriend at a hospital here in Toronto (routine stuff) and I was coming right from league so I had my Chimp with me. As we are waiting a guy who was kind of redneckish told me he loved my back pack and where did I get it. I told him it was a bag for disc golf. He stared at me like a weirdo and asked slowly Where..........did.......you.........get.......it. So I told him the name of the company that you have a website and that I have had my bag for 4 seasons treated it like hell and it's still perfect.

A few minutes goes by and he looks over at me and says. So I just bought the LE Silverback....pretty cool looking bag right? He then moves across the isle and asks me what did I say my bag was for.

<Insert lessen to newbs about DG>

Dude was fascinated about the game. "Honey did you hear that, this guy plays golf with frisbees and he says he can throw em over 300 feet. Well I'll be ect ect.

In parting I asked him what he was planning on using the bag for and he told me it was to load his guns in on the way to the range. He loved the fact that it was a "Limited Edition" and none of his buddies are going to have one.

So if you did actually sell a LE silverback last night and dude wasn't trolling me.
You are welcome

Pretty funny Gorilla boy story from last night.

I had to meet my girlfriend at a hospital here in Toronto (routine stuff) and I was coming right from league so I had my Chimp with me. As we are waiting a guy who was kind of redneckish told me he loved my back pack and where did I get it. I told him it was a bag for disc golf. He stared at me like a weirdo and asked slowly Where..........did.......you.........get.......it. So I told him the name of the company that you have a website and that I have had my bag for 4 seasons treated it like hell and it's still perfect.

A few minutes goes by and he looks over at me and says. So I just bought the LE Silverback....pretty cool looking bag right? He then moves across the isle and asks me what did I say my bag was for.

<Insert lessen to newbs about DG>

Dude was fascinated about the game. "Honey did you hear that, this guy plays golf with frisbees and he says he can throw em over 300 feet. Well I'll be ect ect.

In parting I asked him what he was planning on using the bag for and he told me it was to load his guns in on the way to the range. He loved the fact that it was a "Limited Edition" and none of his buddies are going to have one.

So if you did actually sell a LE silverback last night and dude wasn't trolling me.
You are welcome

im gonna go ahead and say you got trolled , but still a cool story

Haha why would someone lie about something so insignificant to a complete stranger.

Anyways people buy Gorilla Boy bags they are good for discs........and guns?

So do you hand make them in bunches? My friend and a guy i play with River Sky Eagle has 2 simians and i want one in a little while. Mainly just for the built in seat. I'm just curious how they are manufactured.

this thread is long so i will help you out OKNate. He makes them in batches mostly. He changed the way he produces them a little while back to try to keep up with the demand. I think simians are the only model that gets made in between other bags. Gorilla boy makes some top notch stuff all hand made and all in his spare time. If you want one you may have to wait a little while, but i can promise it is worth the wait.

I have one of the first runs of the Simians and I love it. I get so many questions about where I got, who is it from, how many discs can I put into it, is it heavy, etc...

The only issue I have with it is the original straps didn't come with my bag as the previous owner had taken them off to clean it and lost them somewhere in the process. I asked if the straps could be remade and the template which they were made from was no longer available.

Anybody have the straps to the early run Simians they would part with? Chances are slim since everyone I've talked to that has the bag didn't know they could remove the straps.

A friend of mine has that run of simian, and it works great with the phenix quad straps. You could find a pair of those or see if someone who is using them with their simian has the original straps they don't use any more.

A friend of mine has that run of simian, and it works great with the phenix quad straps. You could find a pair of those or see if someone who is using them with their simian has the original straps they don't use any more.

I currently use Quad Shocks on my Simian. It works well enough but because of the way you have to set the straps up on the bag, the bag hangs about 6 inches away from my shoulders at the top. Which is fine for casual rounds but in tournament rounds, it really puts a lot of stress on my lower back. I've tried mounting them in different ways and adjusting my straps in every possible configuration. The only way I see to remedy this situation is either cutting my straps at the top mount to a very short length or sowing them into place. Neither one is a good option as I use these straps on my other bag as well.

I think you probably don't have them attached the same way I've seen them. The lower mounts were clipped on, and the center point in the back of the straps was tucked under the two small straps at the top of the back of the bag. The other two attachments on the quads were just tucked inside the back of the bag out of the way. That kept the top of the bag right up against the wearer's back.

Latest posts