• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think you probably don't have them attached the same way I've seen them. The lower mounts were clipped on, and the center point in the back of the straps was tucked under the two small straps at the top of the back of the bag. The other two attachments on the quads were just tucked inside the back of the bag out of the way. That kept the top of the bag right up against the wearer's back.

Is there anyway you could post a pic so I can see this setup? If I could make it work, I'd be one very very happy golfer and my lower back would praise you.

I have exactly that setup on my Simian with quads also - I will try to remember to take a picture tonight and post it on here. No issues with the bag hanging away from the top of my back, it feels great.

Just received a Squirrel Monkey. The bag is awesome. It is a perfect bag for when I want to carry a smaller bag. I really like the following:

1. The fact that it has two drink holders makes it idea for hot days (light weight and high capacity for water).
2. The zippered pocket behind the putter pocket gives ample storage for a small bag.
3. The strap is the best design for a single strap yet. The padded potion is wide and long, so it always hits your shoulder.
4. I have always played with cheap bags so I never realized how awesome a internal frame would be. The free floating PVC pipes is a simple and ingenious design.

I like this bag so much, I just purchased a Silverback to replace my DGA Elite Shield bag. Thank you Chris for making a high quality product with a well thought out design.

Finally got my order in for a squirrelly monkey in. Bought a Fade Crunch 2 months ago and very disapointed with the durability of this bag. The material is splitting and the seams are separating. Can not wait till the Squirell arrives. Was wondering if the SilverBack can fit on a GGGT go Cart?

^Had 3 people say that to me today...^^pardon me, I can not spell the name of a nut/birdseed loving, tree dwelling rodent.

currently working on some LE silverbacks that were ordered and after those I'm thinking i might make some silverbacks, not completely sure yet as i am in need of filling stock for several of the other models of bags.

been selling so many simians that all we've been making lately is simians to keep those orders filled.

currently working on some LE silverbacks that were ordered and after those I'm thinking i might make some silverbacks, not completely sure yet as i am in need of filling stock for several of the other models of bags.

been selling so many simians that all we've been making lately is simians to keep those orders filled.

Hey GB...would it be safe for me to machine wash my silverback? Gentle Cycle of course.

I am really considering getting a squirrel monkey. I have the spider monkey but it's just not enough for drinks and storage

I am really considering getting a squirrel monkey. I have the spider monkey but it's just not enough for drinks and storage

I love my Squirrel Monkey (old frame style). I can carry up to 13 discs (mostly mids and putters - 4 drivers) without anything else but water. The two drink holders are great (I have a dog and carry a ton of water). There's very little bad I can say about mine. I would absolutely recommend one if you're carrying no more than 11 discs and some extras (I stash 2 discs in the pocket between the putter pocket and main compartment usually).

Quick question about the simian. Does it have a rain fly? And if not how well does the bag repel water. I finally got a chance to look at both a grip and a simian and am leaning towards the simian but didn't see any kind of rain fly on the one I looked at.

Quick question about the simian. Does it have a rain fly? And if not how well does the bag repel water. I finally got a chance to look at both a grip and a simian and am leaning towards the simian but didn't see any kind of rain fly on the one I looked at.

no there is no rain fly on the simian, and with what i've seen it sheds water decent. the backside of the cordura is coated so it is fairly water repellent. my suggestion though is get a big umbrella and use it in the umbrella holder, completely hands free use and you and your bag don't get wet :thmbup:

I have one and played in rain last night. It works great. and did I mention, you can sit on it!

Latest posts