• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
man i read Squirrel Monkey, and that made me sad.

half way through on these chimp's...cut out 12 of them this week ... once these are done i'll do some more simians and as long as no orders come in for a sim i should have 2 or 3 in stock once i finish making the next group of sim's :)

Picked up a Silverback from a local this past weekend and already loving it. The one I got is one of the earlier runs I believe (before the LE features became standard) but it has been superb thus far. Loving the bag and can tell that it was made well and with care. Thanks GB!

I am now selling LED Flat Lights on my store for any one that is looking to get some for night golf.

$3.00 each and shipping is free on them.

oh those are cool man!

flight01.jpg

Gorilla boy,

Your designs are standing the test of time.
I thank you for your tireless effort as you work every nook n cranny.
Even if your crib game is whack, your fingers sure got some mean stitchin'
I love you man! Next beer's on me!

P.S. SRO or bust.

The evo series has less than the primate! Just the 2 small pockets by the drink holders. The simian does though. It's just too awkward

The evo series has less than the primate! Just the 2 small pockets by the drink holders. The simian does though. It's just too awkward

How much storage do you really need? Who brings a change of clothes for a round of disc golf? I have a chimp that holds 18 discs. I also carry a liter of water, golden retriever, sunscreen, bug spray, a flask, and a can of snus. I can throw the flask in the other pocket and carry my collapsable stool in the small pocket. I don't understand how some guys turn there golf bags into their girlfriend's purse. Be organized and you really don't need a ton of storage for a round that takes an hour and a half.

How much storage do you really need? I don't understand how some guys turn there golf bags into their girlfriend's purse.

^^This

even at tournaments, you need water, maybe a snack, golden retriever(depending on the course), sunscreen (maybe), vial of 99% dEEt (maybe), stool (front umbrella straps work great for this, but again it depends on the tournament).. and you need even less for a casual round.

Why can't I want storage, asshats? This time of year, it's cold in the early morning and quickly gets warm. Sorry I want to like my bag