• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you think you will ever offer orange as a color option?

I used to have orange as a color choice, I ended up dropping it and getting brown simply because the orange wasn't selling that fast. I may be adding some more colors to the line up this year, still deciding on what colors yet.

I used to have orange as a color choice, I ended up dropping it and getting brown simply because the orange wasn't selling that fast. I may be adding some more colors to the line up this year, still deciding on what colors yet.

PLEASE! Consider OD (olive drab) green. Thanks! If you do, I will dump my simian and buy a new one.

Nice!
But I can't dump and carry around 20 in a grocery bag.. ETA, a few months? Grey as trim color still? Consider two zippers on large side pocket, or at least the one going the other direction.. That way you can leave one of those pockets half open if you wanted. Just a thought.

(you should put your website link in your sig.)

Last edited:
Nice!
But I can't dump and carry around 20 in a grocery bag.. ETA, a few months? Grey as trim color still? Consider two zippers on large side pocket, or at least the one going the other direction.. That way you can leave one of those pockets half open if you wanted. Just a thought.

(you should put your website link in your sig.)

I just ordered some of the new color yesterday, if it works out right it will be here for when I start cutting out sims next week, if not they will be made the next time.... hmmm I thought my site was in my sig :/ ?

Had an interesting moment with my Simian at Kincaid hole #7 yesterday...

I had a decent drive and nice approach. When I set my bag down and grabbed ye ole wizard for some short range spell casting something happened. Right as I started to putt, what looked to be an ent began to grow out of the ground. I could only see it out of the corner of my vision and i felt like there was a tree growing out of the ground next to me. A fraction of a second later, I glanced and saw it was not a mythical tree creature, but rather a bull moose standing up four or five feet away from me. He put his head down and instantly began to charge. I shouted in a trembling voice about holy excrement and pranced across the snow like Deon Sanders going into the end zone untouched.

Putter in hand, I felt really sad about my Simian as the moose gave up the charge right on top of it. He only stepped on it once and I thought for sure the stool or something would have been messed up. After my dog ran the moose off
eventually I examined the bag and took my shot. No harm done! That bull weighed at least 1200lbs.

Had an interesting moment with my Simian at Kincaid hole #7 yesterday...

I had a decent drive and nice approach. When I set my bag down and grabbed ye ole wizard for some short range spell casting something happened. Right as I started to putt, what looked to be an ent began to grow out of the ground. I could only see it out of the corner of my vision and i felt like there was a tree growing out of the ground next to me. A fraction of a second later, I glanced and saw it was not a mythical tree creature, but rather a bull moose standing up four or five feet away from me. He put his head down and instantly began to charge. I shouted in a trembling voice about holy excrement and pranced across the snow like Deon Sanders going into the end zone untouched.

Putter in hand, I felt really sad about my Simian as the moose gave up the charge right on top of it. He only stepped on it once and I thought for sure the stool or something would have been messed up. After my dog ran the moose off
eventually I examined the bag and took my shot. No harm done! That bull weighed at least 1200lbs.

:hfive:

I want to see some simian pictures, especially being worn by their proud owners.

I went back about 40 pages only saw one, comon guys!

Also, inside the main pocket, do the discs sit on top of each other, or do they have little slots holding them up? also, do they stay put pretty well in there?

Don't you know pictures steal the soul...

There are three dividers in the bag. The discs lay upside on each other. About 5 drivers or 4 midrange per divider. Only had a couple of discs come flying out, but that was after several refreshing beverages. Under normal play everything is stable and bulletproof.

I have pics posted in there somewhere. Main compartment is 3 'shelves' that hold 4 each. I ahve 4 between 2 putter pockets, and 4 in bottom compartment. Put discs in bag upside down and they will stay put fine.

okay so this new color im getting has turned out to be not quite an
OD green, it's called 'camo 483' and when i bought it i didnt have a OD swatch to compare it to but the 483 is still a nice green. i'll have to buy some more cordura soon in the actual OD color

So discs in the squirrel and spider monkey stack front to back instead of side to side? Just curious.

when i had my spider thats about the only thing i didnt care for. reason being when its not full the discs slap together and make an noiseing noise every step you take

other than that it was the shiz

okay so this new color im getting has turned out to be not quite an
OD green, it's called 'camo 483' and when i bought it i didnt have a OD swatch to compare it to but the 483 is still a nice green. i'll have to buy some more cordura soon in the actual OD color

Any other new colors or just the different green?

Do you have any sponsored pros? I played in the April Anhyzer at Fallasburg MI and I think the winner said he was sponsored by you.

Latest posts