• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

GRIP EQ alternative - sub $60 - no mod required

Quick update on the bag w/ a few mods.

Nice, thanks for the update. Seeing it via vid is so much better. You solution solves my front flap folding under problem too. Which I really like.

What were the dimensions of that rack you purchased? It looks damn near perfect.

So I've been using this bag for a week or two now and its been working great! One of my favorite features of this bag is the 'Laptop Compartment'. I have found it serves an an excellent can cooler for soda or beer! I've never filled it up completely but it holds a 6-pack no problem (and I can't even feel them on my back while playing)! The key is to lay the cans down on their sides. 12oz or 16 oz is no problem and whatever you put in the 'Laptop Compartment' stays cold for a couple hours! It's nice to know this bag provides the "Lum-beer Support" you need for a comfortable day on the disc golf course!

:thmbup:

If any of you have any intentions of selling one, send me a PM. How long did the shipping from Overstock take?