• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ large bag

Hi Slappy,

Email our customer service department at [email protected]. If your logo is coming off, that's a problem we need to deal with.

Dan

Director of Operations
Grip Equipment

DAYYYYYYUM, keep up your top notch customer service and u guys will be around a long long time. Everytime i see something like this im so happy i went with grip.

Best designed bag/best customer service/lifetime warranty..........

@chuckinPutters
I use une of these.
It's a tight fit but it fits.
ucase_insert.gif

:sick:... :sick:... :gross:

But whatever, it's still cool that it's something other than all black.

Can we all agree that no matter how great of a disc golf diety Paul McBeth is, that he may be a man of questionable style?

Also, where in the hell was Brittany during the decision making process on this thing?

I have recently started discing down and I am down to carrying approximately 14 discs. I have a Grip EQ bag but the disc flop around in the bottom compartment. Has anybody made homemade dividers or tried using any brand name ones? If so, please help. Any suggestions?
Try Innova's "U" channel dividers. They fit in the grip pretty well.

i usually just put my towells in the middle of the discs instead of in my pockets if im carrying less then a full load..

That is a killer bag that Paul has. Especially for overseas tourneys he does, real cool showing the USA pride.