• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ large bag

23956722.jpg

Didn't Einstein only say this since he escaped Nazi Germany at the height of their era nationalistic propaganda? Didn't he come to America and help us defeat them in WW2? Wasn't he buried wearing a pair of American flag boxers?

Also, McBeast's bag would look better with a picture of an eagle flying over the Capitol building with a rolled up copy of the Declaration of Independence in his talons.

Didn't Einstein only say this since he escaped Nazi Germany at the height of their era nationalistic propaganda?

If he was only referring to German nationalism, I'm sure he would have said it. It's not like he wasn't handy with words...

Didn't he come to America and help us defeat them in WW2?

Einstein was only involved in the Manhattan project because he believed Nazi Germany to be in development of a nuclear bomb as well. From what I can tell it was a 'lesser of two evils' thing. In general, Einstein was a pacifist.

Wasn't he buried wearing a pair of American flag boxers?

Not as far as I can tell.

Also, McBeast's bag would look better with a picture of an eagle flying over the Capitol building with a rolled up copy of the Declaration of Independence in his talons.

stash-1-50d58f6ef2e3c.jpeg

so i was finishing up a round at bryant lake, a couple guys were practice putting the whole time i was playing the hole, quite distracting.. i ask them to let me finish playing and they came back with.

"why do you have that grip bag if you cant even throw this far (424ft). i can throw this far"
"do you even play leagues?" i say no "well why the **** do you have that bag?"
"are you playing for $1000 dollars a hole?" and so on. meanwhile i sank my par putt and walked away thoroughly confused.

they were dead serious. does anyone else run into people like this? its been happening to me every other time i've played with my bag.

so i was finishing up a round at bryant lake, a couple guys were practice putting the whole time i was playing the hole, quite distracting.. i ask them to let me finish playing and they came back with.

"why do you have that grip bag if you cant even throw this far (424ft). i can throw this far"
"are you playing for $1000 dollars a hole?" and so on. meanwhile i sank my par putt and walked away thoroughly confused.

they were dead serious. does anyone else run into people like this? its been happening to me every other time i've played with my bag.

Sometimes I get questionable looks when I hit up my local course in McKinney and Frisco with my Contender and a couple questions but nothing that blunt or rude. Probably just jealousy man, they see a nice bag, with a lot of discs and they KNOW how much it costs and they just can't afford it. Don't let it get to you.

I haven't had that problem yet, just a bunch of complements and how they wish they could get there hands on one. I have however felt odd going to tournaments with my bag and 20 discs, just to sign up for intermediate. But what can I do, My fiance got it for me for Christmas and I love it. Just walk past, shake your head, continue your day knowing your a better person.

The problem I had last weekend was that too many people had the bag. 48 people played in the tournament, at least 20 grip bags. I've always been the only one with a bag so I accidentely picked up the wrong one twice.

Some of you seem to forget that McBeast used to rock a flag themed no excuses bag.

And who cares what design he uses on his "signature" bag. Christ sake, its not a fashion show. Go make fun of someone's shoes.

Some of you seem to forget that McBeast used to rock a flag themed no excuses bag.

And who cares what design he uses on his "signature" bag. Christ sake, its not a fashion show. Go make fun of someone's shoes.

When you're just offering different color schemes of the exact same bag, it actually is a fashion show.

Ive had it happen a few times where ill be playing solo and I catch up to groups of shirtless boys and I can hear them talking crap about me. Then they let me play through and watch me bomb the crap out of the hole. I then pick up my bag and walk away like I didnt just over thrown a 200 foot hole by 300 feet just to show off to a pack of shirtless boys.

I would just answer that it is better for your back. (which IS worth $1000). It's hard for someone to argue your health rather than your playing ability

i usually just put my towells in the middle of the discs instead of in my pockets if im carrying less then a full load..

Same here...I usually carry 12 in the main compartment and put a towel or 2 in between my drivers and mids/putters.

I got my Grip in the mail so fast! It shipped Friday and I got it the next day. I can't say enough about the quality of this bag. I'm very happy with my purchase.

Sounds like they're going with a new design, the were recently looking for testers.