• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] GROOVE FOR $3

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and while we are at it can someone lend me $10,000 ...just for a few weeks and ill pay you back $5,000,000...i have a friend in Nigeria who is a prince!!! no lie!!! and he has MILLIONS he just needs the money to pay acquisition fees.

PM me for more details or just pay pal me the money!!

I really wish I could help out, but I'm real strapped for cash. A couple of my friends are stuck in london right now with no access to phones and i have wired them all my spare cash.

I would send you mine, but I traded it for a CE Firebird. :thmbup:

I am looking for 7-12 11x eagles, 8 spectator rocs, and like 6 or 8 CE valkyries as a joke for my brother. I cant pay more than $3 a piece because it is only for a joke and not for throwing them. Please send me a paypal request for money for my order. Thanks!

lol!

Most likely the off topic posts will get sent to the landfill with a new title
"$3 groove doo doo thread"

i believe the OP said the thread is a joke, that's what i read anyway

I would send you mine, but I traded it for a CE Firebird. :thmbup:

This is as unbelivable as the nigerian prince. A groove fora CE firebird? Who made that trade?

It was with a buddy of mine locally. The CE Firebird is probably 6/10 condition. I explained the premium price that CE plastic can command. He didn't care, apparantly he quit throwing the firebird years ago. He only wanted the Groove because he had lost a friend's Groove and needed to replace it. The funny thing is I've only thrown the firebird a few times as I'm paranoid about losing it.

Im looking to get my cousin a groove for Christmas. obviously this thread is a joke but my cousin is a dirtbag, so I kinda want to spit in his face for Christmas, so a groove seems like the perfect slap in the face present. Not willing to pay any more than $3 to cover shipping. Preferably new. If you can help me have the whole family laugh at my cousin while opening presents at Christmas, i'd appreciate it.

No, he is buying the disc as a joke, the thread is serious. I PMed him with a used Groove, but he seems to want a new groove for $3.

I read between the lines prerube, don't be so literal.

funny-pictures-groove.jpg

It costs 2.50+ to ship a disc first class. Some extra change for the mailer unless you recycle one.

How is this thread not landfilled?

It costs 2.50+ to ship a disc first class. Some extra change for the mailer unless you recycle one.

How is this thread not landfilled?

no one has made sexual or drug references. It is not breaking any rules. I guess you could stretch it and say a few people are trolling, but this is far from landfill material. It doesn;t go in the landfill just because people think the OP is asking for too much. I offered what he was asking, and others have offered similar things, so it is still a viable thread.
But now that the videos are coming....Landfill ho!

Last edited:
Lowballing is a moddable offense.

This thread is basically a lowball in its entirety.

No it's not. What rule does it violate?
I argued with a mod about this the other day. He said They can ask for a disc at any price and we are supposed to move on if we do not like the thread.

This guy offered a $2 groove plus shipping in another thread.
167 cfr groove, 8/10 bright green, you pay for how ever much it costs for shipping you decide method of shipping, plus $2
and he did not take it, he started this thread
Then I offered a Groove shipped for $4 and He is still looking????

In the words of Biscoe:
whatever... $8 shipped is only a couple of bucks LESS than they cost buying discs from the manufacturer a couple hundred at a time. good luck in your quest...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts