• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] GROOVE FOR $3

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think a mod should delete all posts but the op's

He has gotten 3 offers, so some posts are legit.

OP should get an idiot infraction point.

Actually you may, you can not insult other members. look at the marketplace rules. He can ask for a CE Eagle for $1 and everyone that flames him is in violation.

I am allowed to ask for all non groove discs brand new, champion or z plastic for $3 (including shipping) in his thread? I don't want to take his grooves, but anyone with this hookup let me know

I am allowed to ask for all non groove discs brand new, champion or z plastic for $3 (including shipping) in his thread? I don't want to take his grooves, but anyone with this hookup let me know

Good luck. :thmbdown:

Technically I didn't call him one, if I did then it would say "Op is an idiot and deserves an infraction point"

If he is not an idiot, why would he get an idiotinfraction point.

If he was asking for $3 plus shipping I think he would be getting tons of offers, just not new discs.
KNole is a student, he has a limited budget, he wants a cheap gag gift, that is all.

Kwick, you can probably ask for anything, you just have to create your own thread...please don't. I know you like unique discs, I have an Instep Pluto for $3.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts