• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Gstar TL

I saw that and ordered two of each color. Looking forward to seeing how these feel/fly.

Anybody have a clue whether these are flat like old Glo or have a slight dome like last run CE/early champ?

I heard these fly like a longer Teebird....

The description says "The TL is the brother of the reliable TeeBird. This disc has the same great speed and glide as the Teebird, but is straighter flying with less fade at the end of the flight."

I can't wait to try one.

The description says "The TL is the brother of the reliable TeeBird. This disc has the same great speed and glide as the Teebird, but is straighter flying with less fade at the end of the flight."

I can't wait to try one.

Just a joke. :thmbup:

Not long before these pop up in the marketplace and Facebook for double the price. :|

I think we will see the biggest mark up once the teebirds are released and sell out. I liked throwing the leopard but am most intrigued by the rumor of FD's coming out in gstar than anything else.

It is sad when we look at these releases and say, well, I could sell them for 30 bucks....I think I will pass.

I hate America too, and I'm taking offers on the 5 I picked up. :)

(I know you don't hate America)

I just ordered two oranges. I really like how my Leopard flies and I do throw TLs as well. I agree, it is going to be a mad house when they release TeeBirds.

i just want to collect 1 set of these

I think it would be neat as well to have 1 of each of these limited release G Star discs. I am sure if they go into mass production these current stamps will be considered the first run stamps

Latest posts