• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Gstar TL

Down to 29 greens. Even with a late inventory feed of extra discs I am a little shocked these stay in stock overnight!

there were 5 green in the 165-169 (i was too slow to get those)
roughly 30 of red green and orange in the 170-172
and over 100 each in the 173-175

I managed to snag a few green heavies, all they had left. Missed out on the leopards, we'll see how these turn out.

so what's so great about gstar?

Innova mentioned something about a throwback to late CE and if you close your eyes and hold a GStar in one hand and a pearly champ from 02-04 in the other, it's hard to tell the difference other than a hint of surface friction.

My only hope is that they hold their stability and wear as gradually as the early champs.

Picking up a red and blue today.

Any speculation as to when we will see the next mold released in Gstar? The leopards were released on Dec. 17th and the TLs on Jan. 8th, so are we thinking it takes half a month to have the next run molded up and ready for sale?

Any speculation as to when we will see the next mold released in Gstar? The leopards were released on Dec. 17th and the TLs on Jan. 8th, so are we thinking it takes half a month to have the next run molded up and ready for sale?

Remember, we're talking Innova here.

I'm guessing that Dave is OCDC hence, easliy distracted, like most great innovators so who knows?

Innova mentioned something about a throwback to late CE and if you close your eyes and hold a GStar in one hand and a pearly champ from 02-04 in the other, it's hard to tell the difference other than a hint of surface friction.

My only hope is that they hold their stability and wear as gradually as the early champs.

Picking up a red and blue today.

I thought the g star is softer than both of those

I bet as soon as possible. I am guessing they are trying to figure out the amount they want to produce. But there is no way they last on the site past the first hour with the anticipation building. If I were them I would double the amount of the other two molds, track the production time, and then use that data to forecast and project how fast they can release full production runs to vendors later this year. Though I may be giving more credit to the madness!

This is a good month of releases in my book with the gstar TL, hopefully the Teebird, and the foxbat production release.

I thought the g star is softer than both of those

Not when I compared them to a couple of new, well stored, pearly champs prior to 05 (Archangel & Orc).

I have some later pearly stuff that comes in stiffer varieties though.

Latest posts