• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Gstar TL

fwiw i hate all you guys that keep snagging my GStar up ... :( .. i so badly just want to feel one of the Leopards.... c'mon production runs..

I guess I have some soft pearly orcs but I haven't seen any really soft CE discs

I don't even want to think how much I'm going to spend on Teebirds and PDs. Thankfully I should be getting birthday checks in February.

You know there doing FD's not PD's right. Or are you just hoping they do PD's

fwiw i hate all you guys that keep snagging my GStar up ... :( .. i so badly just want to feel one of the Leopards.... c'mon production runs..

Feels like normal star except its really gummy

:clap:
I guess I have some soft pearly orcs but I haven't seen any really soft CE discs

Yea, I agree that the term "CE" should be reserved for the first 4-5 generations and none of that is soft and squishy but people use it for some of the pearly stuff produced at the same time/tail end that the CE was.

Perhaps when Innova gets down to a 50% share of the DG market, we'll see them accidentally "rediscover" the formula for that 1st gen CE :clap:

gotcha .. love the look but was hoping they werent crazy gummy

The problem is, everyone's definition of really gummy is going to be different. My Leopard definitely has some give to it, especially when I press my thumb down with my grip, but while it is soft I would not go as far as saying it is really gummy. It does not feel like it will have any issues holding its shape.

I will reserve a more definitive judgment until my TLs arrive and I have a greater sample size, but so far I really like my Leopard.

^^^your beard is getting awesome!

you going to be at the Disc in the Dome thing on the 17th?

thanks for the info guys .. yeah i like a lil give for my thumb but that one has some flexxxxxx , thanks horsman

Way better colors than the purple/green Leos if you ask me.

The orange has some swirl but not much sparkle and is a bit stiffer than the red. The red being the same stiffness as my blue and purple Leos. Both TLs have a pronounced nipple rise on the top of the flight plate.

wowzers .... that orange and purple sure would like nice with a big ole Clemson tiger paw on it .. and of course in my bag :p

Latest posts