• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Gstar TL

They're selling fast.

Yep. The oranges sold out in both weights fast. Tried to get one in each but they were gone before I could check out.

It is indeed frustrating when the price can double in a week but I guess it makes sense. Limited numbers, sold out fast, and people still want them so they're willing to pay.

Will these be worth more if this type of plastic doesn't make it into production and these are one and done or if it does and these are considered first runs? People have seemed to like the plastic itself, so I'd guess they do put it into production.

Yep. The oranges sold out in both weights fast. Tried to get one in each but they were gone before I could check out.

It is indeed frustrating when the price can double in a week but I guess it makes sense. Limited numbers, sold out fast, and people still want them so they're willing to pay.

Will these be worth more if this type of plastic doesn't make it into production and these are one and done or if it does and these are considered first runs? People have seemed to like the plastic itself, so I'd guess they do put it into production.
I think they would become more valuable if they are good and the plastic goes into production runs.

I think they would become more valuable if they are good and the plastic goes into production runs.

Yeah...I imagine they will go into production based on what I've heard from people who have thrown the Leopards.

P.S. There aren't going to be any left over after tonight. Looks like most of them are already gone.

Mine's coming by ground so they won't get here until mid next week earliest. Free shipping works. I got two of each color.

my check card is outside...and my car is about 100 ft from my apt. and i live in mn...pass

now if it was pds i would run out there butt naked

I had a nice Chartreuse Star TL that was beaten into a great sweet-spot, lost it this past week on our new course. Know I needed to replace it, then these popped up.. Saw 'Green' was the only color left, but then realized the picture that was the Yellow-Green disc was labeled as 'Green'. Hope the 'Green' do look like that one in the picture, or else I will be selling mine.

Glad I woke up. I had a long day and went into a food-coma after supper, woke up in time just for the last of these bad boys.

my check card is outside...and my car is about 100 ft from my apt. and i live in mn...pass

now if it was pds i would run out there butt naked

I am busy selling a lot of my discs to build up paypal for if/when PDs are released. One can hope!

Someone hook me up with just one for not a ridiculous price? I'll return the favor, I normally get every release but my phone was dead -.-

Don't know if I should consider that lame, or cool. They definitely sold out, then put more up immediately.

I have a GStar Leopard, but I am definitely most interested in a Teebird when they come out. Maybe an FD because I haven't thrown one but I've heard good things. Honestly, the way these are selling, it probably won't be long until GStar becomes a separate production plastic.

Don't know if I should consider that lame, or cool. They definitely sold out, then put more up immediately.

Innova has said that the counts available are not accurate. They add more during a hot sell, and have extra inventory that is not listed at the initial release. This time it was quite obvious since they sold out so quickly.

Latest posts