• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Gstar TL

I sure hope they make production one first disc was pro tl flew nice and straight for me being a newb. Bout a gstar green 175 silver stamp and loving it I see one in my bag for long time

Ugh, i just dont want to pay $24 for one of these. I really wish retailers had these so I could buy one for around $16. I'll have to decide how bad I want it...

I don't notice much difference b/t my 167 & 175 g* tb's unless there's a headwind and even at that, it's ever so slight.

I don't notice much difference b/t my 167 & 175 g* tb's unless there's a headwind and even at that, it's ever so slight.

This is actually awesome news. Sad that people have to wait for a proper TL, but I like a disc that flies the same for people who like em a bit less befty

My beat dx TB has more fade than my moderate 175 Star TL. I can throw the dx further, but i want something that'll flip and go straight all the way to the ground. Which is why i was a 167-172 gstar tl. Either way though, i like both molds.

anybody want to buy my first run Gstar TL? It's green 175g I threw literally about four times in a field. PM me if interested.

Latest posts