• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Gstar TL

All the people trying to flip these may be SOL

There's a batch on the factory store now, this is like the 4th refresh of their stock so far?

Reminds me of the glow gator rampage. It's always hilarious watching from the sidelines and knowing how this will turn out. The Teebird frenzy will most likely be the best of 2014. Innova has definitely learned how to pull buyers strings.

All the people trying to flip these may be SOL

There's a batch on the factory store now, this is like the 4th refresh of their stock so far?

From what I have seen. There have only been two releases of the TLs, and they are sold out.

Last edited:
So Innova sold 800+ of these right away.. I think its time they start releasing batches of unique discs weekly.

They had the initial refresh, then one right afterwards, then a third in the evening advertising the 5k Friday. Then another today with the normal 5k Friday post

TL's don't interest me, I just hope they have that many refreshes for the Teebirds

Mine arrived, Great feeling plastic, CE teebird flatness in the dome. Was going to throw it but its overweight so to facebook it goes

Now there is cfr G star Destroyers and Teebirds on disc golf values. Wish i had money a g star destroyer would be $$$

I'm sure there will be another release or run or whatever. The innova proshop is making dope $.

this is good plastic (for me at least)

I have to assume we will see regular production at some point this year.

sJidlxs.png

Got mine today two pretty bad ass stamps

I got one of each color TL delivered today and my green came in a bag with a rainbow stamp :thmbup:

I got mine today. Got 5 greens, thinking they'd be bright yellow-green because that's how the picture on the store looked. They're not. Pretty discs, great feel, super pearly, but since I'm pretty picky about color I'm not super stoked about them. Probably toss 1 around a bit and see how it flies, might bag it, might not.. Looks like I'll be flipping mine unless I fall in love with the flight.

Thanks Innova Pro-Shop, for false advertisement on the color of the 'Green'.

I got mine today. Got 5 greens, thinking they'd be bright yellow-green because that's how the picture on the store looked. They're not. Pretty discs, great feel, super pearly, but since I'm pretty picky about color I'm not super stoked about them. Probably toss 1 around a bit and see how it flies, might bag it, might not.. Looks like I'll be flipping mine unless I fall in love with the flight.

Thanks Innova Pro-Shop, for false advertisement on the color of the 'Green'.

Bummer dude...greens and yellows are hard to differentiate a lot due to lighting and camera flash and whatnot. I'm pretty sure if you do end up flipping them, you will not have too much trouble.

Latest posts