• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Has Will Schusterick peaked?

Is he even trying to win? Players are skipping the Beaver State Fling due to its proximity to the World Championships. Will is going to Europe.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Will.PNG
    Will.PNG
    17.7 KB · Views: 162
He has never made enough money in disc golf that he has paid in over 100k in taxes I think you are misinterpreting what he said.

Assume he added up his income...prize money, bonuses, sponsorships, clinics, disc sales, etc....

he would have to make over 300k to pay in 100k in taxes, and write $0 off. I don't think that in his best year ever he was paid an extra 230k in extra income is all im saying. again this has nothing to do with the topic of the thread or what I was trying to say a page ago.

He has his name on a lot of Innova discs. I imagine that he makes a significant amount of money from those

Assume he added up his income...prize money, bonuses, sponsorships, clinics, disc sales, etc....

Given the single tax rate of 33% of incomes over 190,150 for 2016 his "taxable income" would have to come in right at 300k to pay that amount. Even adding all that stuff up you would think a traveling disc golfer would have quite a bit of deductions considering all the costs he incurs, so his gross income would have to be well above 300K to actually pay 100k in taxes.

With that said. I HOPE IT IS TRUE and he's pulling in a half million a year or something like that.

Given the single tax rate of 33% of incomes over 190,150 for 2016 his "taxable income" would have to come in right at 300k to pay that amount. Even adding all that stuff up you would think a traveling disc golfer would have quite a bit of deductions considering all the costs he incurs, so his gross income would have to be well above 300K to actually pay 100k in taxes.

With that said. I HOPE IT IS TRUE and he's pulling in a half million a year or something like that.

thank you. the original point I was trying to make is that will doesn't make enough to sustain a pro lifestyle, has he peaked... idk but he will need to make some money to have a happy life/wife

my dream is that we can get off of paul mcbeth and his salary due to the fact my post that sparked this had 0.0 to do with paul mcbeth and his finances which I care very very little about.

my dream is that we can get off of paul mcbeth and his salary due to the fact my post that sparked this had 0.0 to do with paul mcbeth and his finances which I care very very little about.

welcome to DGCR, where the same 10 people derail every thread and the points don't matter

thank you. the original point I was trying to make is that will doesn't make enough to sustain a pro lifestyle, has he peaked... idk but he will need to make some money to have a happy life/wife

Will is actively involved in running Prodigy of which he is a part owner. His income is not solely based on playing disc golf at this point.

Latest posts