• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have you seen this MoFo? Golf Mahal?

Man those new colors do look sweet! I will admit I'm kinda jealous of the newer runs, mainly the inside pocket.

Is the putter pocket bigger? Cause if so I might have to trade up for a new one. I need room for 3.

Waiting for my ship notification...

ClnJ5.gif

I just called and they said they have been backed up with tons of orders, plus they've been short staffed, so thats why it's taking so long. But they moved mine to High priority status LOL

We don't all live in Big Sky Country. Still jealous at how awesome these bags look. I'm more then in love with my second run Camo though!

LOL! When did you order? Mine only took 1, maybe 2 days to reach my door.

I ordered mine of the 21st and got it yesterday!! I picked up the foliage color, not bad at all. I just wish they had a burnt orange color.

But holotone does. :D

No foolin' - I'm only 345 miles away from the factory, ordered on Saturday, and *still* haven't even received a notification that it's shipping.

When I asked how long it'd take to arrive before I ordered I was told that they were in stock and I'd receive it '1-2 days after it ships'. Personally, I'd think the bit about it not leaving their factory for at least a week would have been an important part of that answer.