• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Homemade oop discs

Here's one of the First 'Runs' at the secret proving ground

Fresh outta the mold

whipper.jpg

If you actually go through with this don't try to make an exact duplicate of a preexisting disc - make your own! or something really dc'd like a scorpion

or I also have a glo champ whippet I'll sell to ya =)

based on the replies by Mattkav, Dave, my dad (he worked in plastic molding for a few years) and a short search injection molding is out of the question. It is way to involved and would most likely require me to build a 4 or 5 hundred dollar machine. I am still eager to try out my original idea of pouring the plastic. I am kinda exited to get started Like I said the weather here is not to good so the plastic experiments will have to wait till it warms up but I can try out making molds in my basement. I never did like that roadrunner:p

When I chose the whippet I was looking at Innova's page and it says there that they only make it in dx. After digging a little deeper I think I will end up buying one. Found a nice pink 07 mid nationals cfr disc online and if anyone will better 25 bones let me know.

I like the idea of making a disk of my own maybe combining the top of one disc with the bottom of another to make FRANKIN-DISC.

Man...
If nothin' else, you're a great sport.
I tried my best to stop ya...

Like I was saying earlier: if you do this try to BE SAFE.

El I am a very health conscientious person and I am glad that, my safety may me the driver of most of the "this wont work replies". let me say that I plan on doing a lot of research and will not put my self in any unneeded danger. After all what good is making golf discs if I cant use them cause I crashed my lungs in the process. But come on you all know you want to see a frankin-disc.

You're like Innova, but you're actually telling us about it.

friggin valkings

Dude...
you have no idea...or maybe you do.

Met a pal of DD @ a local course last week...he had the craziest sh#t in his bag- wings, bottoms and rims from all over the chart

Dude...
you have no idea...or maybe you do.

Met a pal of DD @ a local course last week...he had the craziest sh#t in his bag- wings, bottoms and rims from all over the chart

Hey guys! Check out this DESTRULCAN! Maybe you've heard of the R-Pro Katanarch? :p

I gotta get me one of those putters. No one will want it if I leave it in the basket.