• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I am THEY

Watching the grass grow on a private course, thinking it's about time they start mowing it, then realizing that there is no they here---just we. Sigh.

hahahaha and they dont realize that DG literally brings in chump change compared to use of the actual hill

It's actually going to stay in the red for a long time, but that was part of the business plan as a recreational element in a bigger operation. A lot of times people just don't understand that there's usually a long term development strategy and they're watching stages of that. What they want to see is likely already scheduled, so rather than making suggestions it may be better to simply ask the course manager what their plan is and how one can be of assistance.

Watching the grass grow on a private course, thinking it's about time they start mowing it, then realizing that there is no they here---just we. Sigh.

When you're deciding to either work late and mow the fairways or finally play a round and enjoy the course yourself, you can basically watch your sense of responsibility drag your joy out back and beat it into mush haha

It's actually going to stay in the red for a long time, but that was part of the business plan as a recreational element in a bigger operation. A lot of times people just don't understand that there's usually a long term development strategy and they're watching stages of that. What they want to see is likely already scheduled, so rather than making suggestions it may be better to simply ask the course manager what their plan is and how one can be of assistance.

also there is a benefit to everything cheers homie i hope you do whatever you wish

I was they today. We poured the last 9 tees at this course.
https://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=8981
It's got nice big teepads for 18 holes now. The nicest permanent disc golf on a ball golf course in the state, by far.

31081408_2135416199833535_682285097570452636_n.jpg

Looks like those dang teen-aged horses got to the pads before they set.

Looks like those dang teen-aged horses got to the pads before they set.

Funny thing is, if you look close, in the middle of the pad just this side of the textured part on the left half there are some small tracks in the concrete where a crow walked across it after we had moved on to the next box, lol. We just left them in there.

When you're deciding to either work late and mow the fairways or finally play a round and enjoy the course yourself, you can basically watch your sense of responsibility drag your joy out back and beat it into mush haha

My joy puts up a pretty good fight, as anyone who's visited Stoney Hill in the summer months can attest.

And THEY got word that DisCap may have another course in the making...........
Less than 30 miles from Albany
3 miles from I-87
55 acres

Stay Tuned................. :popcorn:

Met with the Town Supervisor, Parks Director & a Town Councilman about the new course proposal......... got lots of positive feedback and an invite to formally present the idea to the Council.
Also invited to the Annual Community Day event and to hold a separate clinic.