• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I got my first custom disc made! (pic inside)

There's a shop in GA that makes them on any disc. They are called Disc Stalker. It's only $9 for any image you want.

Does the image have the same ultra slick feeling that the full color Innova ones do? I know Disc Stalker does that type for Innova and tons of tournaments. They look great, but if you have to grip on the image, good luck.

Does the image have the same ultra slick feeling that the full color Innova ones do? I know Disc Stalker does that type for Innova and tons of tournaments. They look great, but if you have to grip on the image, good luck.

It does! There's no difference in feel between my custom disc and the ones I bought at stores. They do a really great job there.

I agree they look awesome. I would just want the image to be small enough to leave space around the outside of the flight plate to put your thumb. Looks like the one you got would only have a couple spots where that would be a problem, so mostly just fine to throw.

I agree they look awesome. I would just want the image to be small enough to leave space around the outside of the flight plate to put your thumb. Looks like the one you got would only have a couple spots where that would be a problem, so mostly just fine to throw.

Is it really that big of a difference? And if so, would it be legal to do a post production mod of a disc where a select portion of the flight plate had a different texture?

Latest posts