• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] I Need Pre-Kenny Wraiths. Let Me Pay You Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

chambers

Birdie Member
Do you need money for Christmas? Did you overbuy on all the new releases this year? Let me help put money in your pocket - Sell me your Pre-Kenny STAR Wraiths!

These will be throwers, so looking for new OR gently used. Stock stamps, or tourney stamp as long as they're marked SWR SBW or SBWR. I like heavier (at least ~171/172g). No ink is preferred, but will look at any.

Paypal is just fine by me. If for some reason you want to trade, let me know what you want.

PM me with a pic, the details, and your price!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 317
Dude.

So... which ones are you selling me?

It's Friday, and I have monies for your pre-kenny wraith

There is one on disc golf collector exchange on fb, I just saw it.....175 SWR WRAITH. 9/10. 35 shipped. good luck.....bump Sold mine a while back for 20 though, kinda beat up

Thanks for the heads up, I appreciate it. 35 used is a bit steep, but I'm going to check it out to see if it's worth the $. Thanks again.

I have a pop-top SWR that id let go. I'll PM you details.

Cool, thanks Hypnotoad, I'll look for your PM

I got a couple at home. I think I have one from '06 or '07 with a Clearwater Christmas stamp, then another one with a mini Huk stamp and one more with an old Cat in the Hat dye. The Christmas one is about a 9/10 the others are 6-7/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts