• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone help me on these putters. I was first guessing they were Discraft but there is no tooling whatsoever. One has a bead and one doesn't. I tried to see if they match any of the profiles on Discraft's page, but they don't seem to.

DSC03452.jpg

DSC03451.jpg

DSC03453.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is a roc but not 100% (it could also be a King Cobra). Looks like Champ metal flake plastic.

Top Pic
Profile Pic

Can anyone confirm or help me out?

On the Discraft discs (not gonna reply and have that pic up again!) left is an APX or Reef (same thing). Right looks like a magnet.

Need some help here please.

Circle stamp that says: Mokena - 25th Illinois State Championship - Illinois
On the bottom is an oval with: July 9-10, 2005 The Oaks
Inside the circle are 3 trees with faces and a basket off in the distance.

ldv95.jpg

IMG_4304.JPG

Ok so i found a roc like this on the course. Its VERY VERY flat with nothing but the bird stamped on there.(The bird is left facing) But its stamped with NOTHING but the bird 180g san manrio. It doesnt look like a wipe there is no other stamp just a rainbow "bird" or buzzard....Any thoughts?Also the bird is the same size as the one pictures just no circle stamp around it no words.

IMG_4304.JPG

Ok so i found a roc like this on the course. Its VERY VERY flat with nothing but the bird stamped on there.(The bird is left facing) But its stamped with NOTHING but the bird 180g san manrio. It doesnt look like a wipe there is no other stamp just a rainbow "bird" or buzzard....Any thoughts?Also the bird is the same size as the one pictures just no circle stamp around it no words.

tourney stamp maybe. big freeze did big bird rocs that I don't remember which way they faced... but it's nothing special

Word was jw ive seen them w the bird like pictured above that was the first ive seen with just the bird in the same size and what not. Thanks muCh!

Word was jw ive seen them w the bird like pictured above that was the first ive seen with just the bird in the same size and what not. Thanks muCh!

I used to wipe the stamps on my DX Rocs with acetone leaving just the bird. After a few months of throwing the top got scuffed/seasoned enough that you couldn't tell there ever was a stamp other than the bird.

Got this bad boy from my SS, Fishy. Here's what we know:

Blue, wide-rimmed Innova molded driver. Has a mini protostar stamp that says "Intergalactic Championship" as well as "2010 PPA (I think) Approved"

Anybody have anything?

IMAG0940.jpg

IMAG0989.jpg

IMAG1006.jpg

175195_g.jpg

This is a Champion Valkyrie (I know just when we think we've seen everything!!) anyone know anything about these? Rick Black told me could be a 1/1 I'm guessing that could be true since out of tons of people I've asked no one's ever heard of one like this!

175195_g.jpg

This is a Champion Valkyrie (I know just when we think we've seen everything!!) anyone know anything about these? Rick Black told me could be a 1/1 I'm guessing that could be true since out of tons of people I've asked no one's ever heard of one like this!

I'll trade you my unknown Intergalactic Championship disc for your Valk. I await your response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts