• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
... or just send it to me for closer inspection...

then you can send it to me ....to check your inspection of course....:thmbup:

i_see_what_you_did_there.jpg

Thanks guys :rolleyes:

I've seen weirder things, so it's possible that they ran some SE Wolfs. Possible doesn't make it so, however. I certainly wouldn't order one sight unseen on the Internet, because Occam's razor says it's a DX 1st run Wolf and I've already got three or four of those in my basement.

I received a 2001 Ice Bowl CE driver in the mail and Im not sure what it is. I was told Leopard, but from the pictures below you can tell it doesnt have the raised inner rim like a Leo. I have a closeup of the rim and then a pic of a different CE Leo against it to compare with. Help anyone!?

(accidentally posted this earlier on my stupid iphone in the "hole of the day" section - yikes!!)

d667d6a9.jpg

d473281c.jpg

38f28761.jpg

Maybe a TL.... TLs have that straight lip like that. Definately not a firebird, leopard, valkyrie, T mold, or Eagle X... My guess is TL, but maybe an EL.

I don't think that's an 11x. DGV has other Asia Open 2011 discs listed (look for the Discmania image). Some of the newer glow champ FBs are flat and stiff like the 11x.

Dude, he gets some crazy stuff, how long have champ stingrays been OOP for example? Or freaking tanks...

I am convinced Innova has boxes of OOP stuff unstamped and this dude has found the tap.

I talked to his wife a few days ago and she said that have a ton of stock that they don't even list on the site. She said that most of the time they sell it only when people call and inquire. So if you're looking for something special, they very well may have it.

As for billnchristy's comment about the Innova connection, DGV is based in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. Methinks there's a point-to-point hookup from the Innova factory/warehouse to the DGV warehouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts