• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
im trying to decide if i should sell it or throw it. i guess i could get a couple really nice throwers out of it. really looking for used CE leopards ,Chunk Christmas ridges,champ rocs,kc pro teebirds

Good luck on the Christmas Ridge, xJFK gave his left nut, a kidney, and his first male born child to get his.

What disc is this?

Please help. I can figure it out its my dads from 04 and he doesnt remember. It has an arrow in the lip.

Attachments

• IMG_0112.JPG
    IMG_0112.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0111.JPG
    IMG_0111.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 62
a side profile picture would help, and is there any ink on the bottom in the middle?

here go

a side profile picture would help, and is there any ink on the bottom in the middle?
this is the side and the shot of the arrow and the rest of the disc

Attachments

• IMG_0116.JPG
    IMG_0116.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0117.JPG
    IMG_0117.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0118.JPG
    IMG_0118.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 49
Im gonna guess teebird or eagle-x... Thats the best I can come up with seeing the pictures. I very well good be wrong though.

Buzzz (cryZtal?)

I just got a Buzzz with a tourney stamp from a guy at my home course, brand new and the tourney was in 2005. The Buzzz looks like cryZtal plastic, clear and gummy, and I was wondering if that is what it might be? I wasn't sure if they were releasing cryZtal in 2005.
:confused:

I just got a Buzzz with a tourney stamp from a guy at my home course, brand new and the tourney was in 2005. The Buzzz looks like cryZtal plastic, clear and gummy, and I was wondering if that is what it might be? I wasn't sure if they were releasing cryZtal in 2005.
:confused:

cryztal was definitely around by then... i think 03 might have been the first year, maybe even 02.

110306-105903.jpg

Innova Viper- "World's Biggest Disc Golf Tournament" May 9th, 1992?

Status
Not open for further replies.