• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stingray experts, I need some help. I got a mini protostar Stingray and I thought it was champion, but it has that CE feel (like all your fingerprints show). Is it possible that it is CE? Could it be some kind of SE blend? I can post pics if it would be helpful.

Yup I have one of these in my bag, straight from Dave Greenwell, red with a mini proto stamp in the middle. Awesome disc...definitely CE plastic.

Not only does he work for Innova, for years he was the manager of Discovering The World. The dude has had an inside track to the choicest of choice plastic as long as I can remember.

I just scooped one of these and I was hoping that somebody might have some history on the Innova Mirage:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• mirage1.jpg
    mirage1.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 147
  • mirage2.jpg
    mirage2.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 147
  • mirage3.jpg
    mirage3.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 148
I just scooped one of these and I was hoping that somebody might have some history on the Innova Mirage:

I don't know but I hear they are a royal pain to find. Everytime you see the disc on the horizon it disappears as you get closer. :p

looking to find out what run teebird this is. can anybody tell me any info and maybe a value?
its 175g mint condition .
DSC00008.jpg

couple things:
need pictures of the wing (profile) and of the nipple (if there is anything left of the weight mark)
then I might be able to give a value and run.

Im at work right now so i cant take any pictures but when i get home ill snap some and them ill post them tomorrow .

haha your right . i did not do it last night ;) when i get home the computer is the last thing on my mind . i did take pictures though and now photobucket and flickr wont let me upload them or any picture right now. its weird . the writing on the back say 175 with "T" and the lip does have some concave to it if that helps at all :/ hopefully photobucket will start working

haha your right . i did not do it last night ;) when i get home the computer is the last thing on my mind . i did take pictures though and now photobucket and flickr wont let me upload them or any picture right now. its weird . the writing on the back say 175 with "T" and the lip does have some concave to it if that helps at all :/ hopefully photobucket will start working

does the wing have a "ridge" before the end, kind of a quasi-bead?

so, the concave is subtle or pronounced? like an eagle-x or an eagle-L?

nice, sounds like a teebird (not a TL)... so probably 60-100... depending on the buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts