• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I acquired these two a few days ago and was wondering what they may be worth and any other info about them. My friend who has long ties with Innova says that the white one is either a Scorpion or Barracuda and the red one is a Viper. i was just wanting to find more info in general as i have never seen these before...

DSCN3542.jpg

DSCN3541.jpg

I acquired these two a few days ago and was wondering what they may be worth and any other info about them. My friend who has long ties with Innova says that the white one is either a Scorpion or Barracuda and the red one is a Viper. i was just wanting to find more info in general as i have never seen these before...

DSCN3542.jpg

DSCN3541.jpg

Nice acquisition there.

Thanks, i just wish i knew more about them, like worth and how many produced...

Reach out to the folks at DGV, Clearwater (take their estimates with a grain of salt), and DGM and see if they can give you some details and an expected value.

That Ice Bowl disc is a CE something. Good find.

if youre talking about the red one i put up thanks, i dont have an eagle x to compair it to but the rim is different than a CE eagle idk how much they changed the mold

ive got a new one here that i cant identify, maybe an old dx gator?
picture.php

picture.php

if youre talking about the red one i put up thanks, i dont have an eagle x to compair it to but the rim is different than a CE eagle idk how much they changed the mold

ive got a new one here that i cant identify, maybe an old dx gator?
picture.php

picture.php

anybody?

My guess would be a CE Valk or Leopard.

Does the stamp say 2001 or 2002? I can't read the last number in the year.

My guess would be a CE Valk or Leopard.

Does the stamp say 2001 or 2002? I can't read the last number in the year.

it says 2003 actually, i was looking at it yesterday and it has rancho cal. tooling on the bottom. idk if that means anything to identifying it

What is this disc

So I need some help figuring out what kind of disc this is.

http://img217.imageshack.us/i/photoabf.jpg

http://img815.imageshack.us/i/photo1iz.jpg

I know it's an Innova of some sort.. the stamp is mostly gone on the top of the disc..

On the top there is something that says Leb Mets 1994

On the bottom of the disc it reads : Innova Champion Inc San Marino, CA 91108-8368

Patent No 4,568.29 ( the end of the numbers are kind of fading but I can see clearly up to 4,4568

I got two of these 150 Class drivers in a Discraft Misprint deal. The stamp is "2010 Colorado State Disc Golf Championships. It is advertised by the Foothill flyers, but the emails I sent did not get responses. Any ideas?

It kind of looked like an Avenger, but I don't have one of those, so I have it up compared to a Surge:

IMG00074-20110321-2127.jpg

Just the disc profile alone:

IMG00076-20110321-2128.jpg

And the stamp:

IMG00077-20110321-2129.jpg

So I need some help figuring out what kind of disc this is.

http://img217.imageshack.us/i/photoabf.jpg

http://img815.imageshack.us/i/photo1iz.jpg

I know it's an Innova of some sort.. the stamp is mostly gone on the top of the disc..

On the top there is something that says Leb Mets 1994

On the bottom of the disc it reads : Innova Champion Inc San Marino, CA 91108-8368

Patent No 4,568.29 ( the end of the numbers are kind of fading but I can see clearly up to 4,4568

Could be a Viper. Any chance you can get a better profile pic and a photo of the area around the nipple? Also, measurements might help.

Test Run 1.0 Jls millenium 1 of 2000 pdga approved

I came across this old disc that was squirreled away. Can anyone tell me anything about it. The material feels a bit like DX but grippier.

It's the old Pro plastic, the base Millennium stuff from the time. It was really grippy.

Those JLS pop up from time to time. I have one around somewhere. They just have that crazy stamp that make them seem important, but really they are just a proto JLS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts