• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, this horse is approaching the status of the parakeet in the Monty Python skit. Three Putt, does that really look like Sh(or SH) and not SM to you?

Just my 2 cents, but I read a very quickly scrawled SH. All signs point to Shark.

thanks everyone for chiming in. from everything i've been reading here i'm thinking shark also. the crease in the wing is very evident, even leaving a permanent line/indentation in the plastic.

Actually it looks like a backward N to me. It's not so much that it looks like an SH, but SM doesn't stand for anything. The only thing you could possibly argue is San Marino Roc, but the Roc doesn't have that ridge in the wing. The Shark does have that ridge in the wing. Nothing else Innova makes had that ridge, so back we are to the Shark.

I couldn't riddle the SM either, and I wouldn't have geussd it stood for San Marino when the tooling read Ontario, hence my guess for Mako (which I've never seen). I even googled for pics but I couldn't find a shot of the bottom or edge. I'll just go with the funky lighting exaggerating the angle, mine shows a sharply defined line (ridge) as well.

They run Condors from time to time. Most of the time they are premium weights for MTA, but every five or six years they run some in golf weights. If you are looking for golf weight it usually takes a little digging around, but you can find them. Best thumb roller disc ever.

David Greenwell is probably why they still run golf weight Condors from time to time. The dude can make a Condor stand up and recite the Pledge of Allegiance.

DSC_0193_1354x900.jpg

DSC_0194_1354x900.jpg

DSC_0195_1354x900.jpg

It is not a starfire. It really does resemble an Eagle-L or even a sidewinder rim. Does anyone know if you feel the outside edge of an Eagle-L if it has a tiny bump? I haven't ruled out a beast. I lost my only beast a few weeks ago.

What is this?

Does anyone have a good guess as to what this is.
Says Discraft, Walled Lake, MI

Pic says www.inflightsports.com
Pic by E. Biffel Ekoostik Houkah

I know Biffel is an artist that did most the Gratefull Dead Artwork.
I have seen pics of a couple but not this print.

picture.php

picture.php

Haha. Cool to see those stamps, especially all the way down there.
Ill second the mrx call even though I can't see the mini bead.
I prefer the rasta frog stamp;)

not sure what this is. its discraft. its got a warwick stamp from 2002 on it. its probably a putter in either elite z or cryztal. anyone know anything on this?

Attachments

• warwick stamp.jpg
    warwick stamp.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 35
  • warwick side.jpg
    warwick side.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 37
I can't tell anything from the pictures, but the only beveled-edge putter Discraft had in 2002 was the Magnet.

on discgolfsweden i just looked up, the z magnet came out in 03. im thinking its a putt'r.

Status
Not open for further replies.