• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I started doing this when I saw one of my pics up on eBay with the disc still in my bag. I figured if I tried to sell that disc it would possibly look as if I am using someone else's pics.

This way mostly rules that out.

Cheers - Koffee

Yeah I started doing this when I saw one of my pics up on eBay with the disc still in my bag. I figured if I tried to sell that disc it would possibly look as if I am using someone else's pics.

This way mostly rules that out.

Cheers - Koffee

loveya buddy...
just yankin' yer chain a bit.

Beast with 11x Eagle Stamp?

So I was looking through my Eagles and realized that one was clearly not an Eagle. Comparing it to other discs that I had, I think it's a champ beast. The rims are the same width (with a caliper) and look to be the same shape. I've only thrown it a couple times and thinking back it did kinda throw like a Beast. It's nice and pearly and has a wiped Walt Haney autograph.

Anyone know anything about this?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ok I got this today on a trade I was told I was getting a TL. But this is not a TL. The disc in ? is the green/dayglow one the orange disc is a TL. It also seams to be a + mold and the tooling is CAL.
Please help. Sorry my camara is not that good.

076.jpg
[/IMG]
077.jpg
[/IMG]

its not a TL? my store said it was a TL and it compared better than it looks in the pic. maybe its a TL+? sorry about all that man.

It's all good man left you good feedback. I really think it's a teebird + but would just like someone to confirm it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts