• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what you're trying to demonstrate. The rim of this blue "Eagle" I have is 2.0 cm wide. The Innova discs with 2cm rims are Beast, Starfire, and Monster. I only have a Beast to compare it to (the orange one in the pictures I posted). I compared it to Eagle X and L, which are 1.7 cm wide. Guess I'm just wondering if anyone has any other explanation.

DSC00595.jpg

DSC00613.jpg

DSC099412.jpg

look at the discs profile....compare it to what i posted...those are the only beasts they made...old mold and new mold....just trying to help....you can caliper it all you want but the way to tell is by the profile

look at the discs profile....compare it to what i posted...those are the only beasts they made...old mold and new mold....just trying to help....you can caliper it all you want but the way to tell is by the profile

Thanks for the help, I wasn't trying to be rude. Sorry if I came off that way. I guess it looks most like a new mold Beast. The rim is flat (not concave or convex) on the bottom like the beast I have to compare it to. That's why I initially thought it was an Eagle L, but the rim is too wide to be an eagle.

Eagle? vs Eagle X
picture.php

Eagle? ve Eagle L
picture.php

I guess I've already come to the conclusion that this is a Beast with an Eagle stamp. Wondering if anyone agrees, I realize it's hard to tell without having the disc in hand.

I have a champ rancho roc. The stamp is usdgc rings with barry Schultz sig. Its hard to tell what it says because its a double stamp. I love this disc and im wondering if these are hard to find, how much are they, when is this disc from?

Sorry I'm not much help on that one :(
1st runs all have a blue core and red overmold though so next time someone tells you they have one make sure its blue and red.
* and 1st runs won't have any stamp

Apparently the Proshop put out Champion Vipers?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Innova...487?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f124c6a4f

I know they have Star Vipers on there (I've got one), that are super domey and super stable. But I check the site frequently and have never seen this on there. It's not on there now.

Even if like this was a very limited release on the Proshop, I'd find it hard to believe that it sold out so quickly that I missed it entirely.

Even if like this was a very limited release on the Proshop, I'd find it hard to believe that it sold out so quickly that I missed it entirely.

Believe it. Champion Tanks were gone in like 30 minutes, and other discs like 11x Aviars disappear wicked fast.

Just got this in a lot. Can anyone confirm it's a Teebird? It's 172g on my scale, yet remarkably gummy. It's marked Rancho Cucamonga CA. Does anyone think it's 11x era? Never felt a Teebird this gummy that wasn't an 150 class 11x CA mold. Thanks!

IMAG0521.jpg
IMAG0522.jpg

Mmendella, I'm not the best at quoting CE prices, but that Leopard and Teebird are pretty nice. I'm thinking around $150 for the set. The ink and low weights don't help a whole lot.

lets do this in order
valk-30 or less -last run
leopard-50ish (only because of the weight) probably 2nd/3rd run
teebird-60-70 (T-molded)4th run
firebird 40ish (X-molded)4th run

any other questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.