• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
if youre talking about the red one i put up thanks, i dont have an eagle x to compair it to but the rim is different than a CE eagle idk how much they changed the mold

ive got a new one here that i cant identify, maybe an old dx gator?
picture.php

picture.php

nobody has any odea about this one or did i guess right the first time? did a little search around the internet and couldnt find many old gator picks

among the discs in a pro d/elite x misprint deal i got a 138g x nuke. it's a dull off-white (reminiscent of the old wham-o glow-in-the-dark plastic) with some light green on the underside of the flight plate- not at all shiny like x plastic. and yes, it really is 138g, or at least real close(~5 oz). discraft has not yet returned my emails. anybody got a clue? can post pics if necessary, but there are pics in another thread- "138g nuke?"

Last edited:
nobody has any odea about this one or did i guess right the first time? did a little search around the internet and couldnt find many old gator picks

Can we get a better pic of the profile? That angle and lack of focus makes it tough to actually see the edge. Until that time, it's a Polecat :p

ill tend to agree with you then cause i have no idea, next time i see someone throw a spider ill have to compare them if i have it with me

I got two of these 150 Class drivers in a Discraft Misprint deal. The stamp is "2010 Colorado State Disc Golf Championships. It is advertised by the Foothill flyers, but the emails I sent did not get responses. Any ideas?

It kind of looked like an Avenger, but I don't have one of those, so I have it up compared to a Surge:

IMG00074-20110321-2127.jpg

Just the disc profile alone:

IMG00076-20110321-2128.jpg

And the stamp:

IMG00077-20110321-2129.jpg

Any ideas at all?

Hello?

*tap tap tap* ... Is this thing on?

Help identifying a disc?

I have a friend who has a disc from the 2009 Raleigh Disc Golf Championships, and we are having a hard time identifying it. It says "Midtown" on it (the sponsor for the tournament, and the names of the four courses for that tournament. It's a yellow disc in Innova Champion plastic. I have looked around, but I haven't had any luck on my own.

Anyone have any ideas?

your best hope is that there's something written on the bottom by the weight. if not it's going to be hard to figure it out by describing the disc. and by hard i mean impossible :)

Status
Not open for further replies.