• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Identify my missing mystery innova plastic, win a disc.

Andy-MN said:
Bigger than a hydra, smaller than a Blowfly, triangle rim. The older Champ ones were pretty flat. Wing more narrow than a Roc does not fit. The edge is blunt, not sharp.

Really, you are not describing any disc that comes to mind. Every disc I can think of does not fit one or more of the described characteristics.

2112. Seriously though IDK. If I wasn't lazy I would search through my innova discs from that time. It is rather hard going without a picture though.

This is the frustration i've been dealing with since loosing my disc! I'm gonna take another look at the shark, goblin, skeeter, etc as has been mentioned at the shop later today.

I am confident I will recognize it when I see it/feel it.

Why is there no profile pictures of Innova plastic anywhere on the internet? Nothing shows up in google images. I don't need to see the stamps, just the underside and the outer edge of the rim.

The 2009 Innova catalog has the profiles of every disc that's in the catalog in it. They just replaced it with the 2010 catalog that doesn't, but I can upload it somewhere if you can't find it.

pssh.. y'all are AM Disc Whisperers :roll:

Pro Line Leopard, to be exact.

Read the OP with your mind on a Pro Line Leopard.
Sharp triangular nose, near-symmetrical wing, wing width super similar to a mid, high rate of x-outs, reasonably flatish, friendly to long turbos, and Hydras shrink like cold Costanzas so don't rule out 21.2's

The closest modern offering is the Champ Leopard -- yours was an early non-translucent blend of what is now called Champ plastic. Leopard is classified as a driver, but it's the slowest speed that is still in Innova's driver class.

Sorry you had to listen to these amateurs.

Here's the 2009 catalog. Be quick, I'm gonna take it down after you download it and it already 3:14AM.

http://rapidshare.com/files/354466251/catalog_web.pdf

And yeah, I checked my Leopard also and it does pretty much fit the bill.

This is a ridiculous thread. Why don't you just go look in the mirror, say "I'm an idiot" with feeling, and go learn a new putter. It doesn't matter if you correctly identify your missing plastic- you obviously became attached to a single disc and not a mold, so you'll never replace it. Effing move on.

and here's a quick unscientific comparison of the three discs you mentioned. Leopard as compared to Hydra and Avenger:

comparison.jpg

My bad. I'm in a poor mood today and I forgot to keep it out of my posts. My position remains the same, but it could do with a little less anger.

Give it up, man. Don't retard the future of your disc golf life by searching for the foot that fits your glass slipper. Find a new foot to love :shock:

ChUcK said:
My bad. I'm in a poor mood today and I forgot to keep it out of my posts. My position remains the same, but it could do with a little less anger.

Give it up, man. Don't retard the future of your disc golf life by searching for the foot that fits your glass slipper. Find a new foot to love :shock:

I thought your first post was better.

Latest posts