• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saved my strength for tomorrow. :|

That and I was a bit crispy this morning. :eek:

Yeah, I uh, didn't wake up until rather late-ish. :D

no-excuses.jpg

Blindshoe: <---*gropes blindly for the exit*

Good news JS, the blizzard Wraith is definitely going in the bag. Got to throw it around earlier, was pretty consistent.

I had some bommmb throws with a blizzard Katana, holy hell. Way too inconsistent, though, not worth the risk at a tourney. But damn!

Putting, though.. ehhhh...... we'll see how it goes.

one big ol' THANK YOU from myself and all the players who will be able to tee off of a sweet concrete pad down here on the centralia course boys!!
eric, roman, alan and jason all pulled together to sponsor pad #5 (you'll be glad to know it is one of three top three toughest holes on the course).
now we need to figure a weekend when you guys can come huck some plastic into the trees from your tee!! :)

I know just about everyone is out at Lemon Lake, I'm thinking of heading up to Grey Fox in an hour or so for a couple rounds if anyone is interested.

Juke is still waiting for you by red; I'll go let him know.

I know just about everyone is out at Lemon Lake, I'm thinking of heading up to Grey Fox in an hour or so for a couple rounds if anyone is interested.

I would love to but I need to hang with the fam and do some things around the house. Have fun!

I did have fun, it was a beautiful day up there today. I didn't throw all that well, short putts were my nemesis today again. I shot 3 rounds on Grey Fox, ended up +6, +2 and +5, not very good for a mixed layout. I did hit metal on a couple shots on Red though :D

I did have fun, it was a beautiful day up there today. I didn't throw all that well, short putts were my nemesis today again. I shot 3 rounds on Grey Fox, ended up +6, +2 and +5, not very good for a mixed layout. I did hit metal on a couple shots on Red though :D

Thats a lot better than I throw there I average +8 to +9 (calling them all par three).

anybody doing naything tomorrow? I wanna play somewhere really bad! And my partner and i shot -11 at eagle for leagues and I hit metal on 2 holes and mark on 1. Ace pot is about $200 and saturday leagues are gonna be at jericho! ace race course!!!

TheArnoldPalmer is a CTP machine. He based hole 1 on the red course to take home the 50/50 cash CTP worth $75.

YMfOM.jpg

Then, after the Ace Pot for Rec goes unhit, he bases the playoff CTP for another 60 bones! (beating 40 people to do so).

To top it off, he carried my sorry, flu-ridden corpse into third place for another 40 dollars.

I hereby declare February 19th TheArnoldPalmer Day.

I think I'm gonna be sick after the amount of missed birdie opportunities we left out there. I'm gonna go throw up...:sick:

EDIT: Great job to the Oakbrook crew for handling LL!:thmbup::hfive:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts